ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

DemonAPI

by Kyle - 02-27-2020 - 06:04 PM
(05-31-2020 - 09:29 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-31-2020 - 09:26 PM)Rick Wrote: The data that this returns is pretty useless and messy. No formatting of any kind to handle the response from a local endpoint, I recommend using a multidimensional array and wrapping that array in the json_encode function then simply echoing that out I also recommend adding a function parameter that allows us to do things like search based on username, email, etc. also should return much more info, such as email, credits, ratings, rank, etc. this is Completely useless for anyone making a tool if it only returns the key you already passed a parameter and the username of the key owner.
its just in beta more stuff will be added to it
I look forward to to it. if you can implement a way for me to grab basic info like email, username, etc, I might make a option to login to unsha.red with your df account.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(05-31-2020 - 09:33 PM)Rick Wrote:
(05-31-2020 - 09:29 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-31-2020 - 09:26 PM)Rick Wrote: The data that this returns is pretty useless and messy. No formatting of any kind to handle the response from a local endpoint, I recommend using a multidimensional array and wrapping that array in the json_encode function then simply echoing that out I also recommend adding a function parameter that allows us to do things like search based on username, email, etc. also should return much more info, such as email, credits, ratings, rank, etc. this is Completely useless for anyone making a tool if it only returns the key you already passed a parameter and the username of the key owner.
its just in beta more stuff will be added to it
I look forward to to it. if you can implement a way for me to grab basic info like email, username, etc, I might make a option to login to unsha.red with your df account.

sounds like a good idea that +1 if they add that, could implement that on my own websites aswell!
Json output is being done as we speak, the first one was just a beta stage to make sure everything worked etc. As EVX said before we'll be adding more in the future :)
(06-02-2020 - 12:10 AM)Fluxxy Wrote: Json output is being done as we speak, the first one was just a beta stage to make sure everything worked etc. As EVX said before we'll be adding more in the future :)

got  bored so made this :D Github - Demon-Auth-Example pretty useless but least i did something
(07-15-2020 - 05:14 PM)Kyle Wrote:
(06-02-2020 - 12:10 AM)Fluxxy Wrote: Json output is being done as we speak, the first one was just a beta stage to make sure everything worked etc. As EVX said before we'll be adding more in the future :)

got  bored so made this :D Github - Demon-Auth-Example pretty useless but least i did something

Lovely example! Just had a quick look and looks great. I’ll check it out and test it when i get access to my computer and add it to the AUTH page so others can see :)
(07-15-2020 - 05:31 PM)Fluxxy Wrote:

Lovely example! Just had a quick look and looks great. I’ll check it out and test it when i get access to my computer and add it to the AUTH page so others can see :)

oh shit really, cheers man

give me some ideas on something to make :D im bored as fuck, i want to make an api for something
(07-15-2020 - 05:33 PM)Kyle Wrote:

give me some ideas on something to make :D im bored as fuck, i want to make an api for something
Hm im not sure im not too clued up on coming up with ideas XD maybe a tool of some sort that requires the username and auth key to match and be active etc and lets you into a tool, hmm
(07-15-2020 - 05:34 PM)Fluxxy Wrote:
(07-15-2020 - 05:33 PM)Kyle Wrote:

Hm im not sure im not too clued up on coming up with ideas XD maybe a tool of some sort that requires the username and auth key to match and be active etc and lets you into a tool, hmm

hmm, i have a domain, web-api.website maybe i could make a universal api for things like cf resolver etc, you know what i mean, but rate limit x amount of requests and give premium to df users if key is valid maybe?
also, maybe you should add something like this

[Image: 7Dst99pGQ9OQildr_LL0hw.jpeg]

nice one this will help people

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)