ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Dark/Deep Web questions.

by The_Master_Py - 01-01-2017 - 07:52 PM
you can post them as TOR itself isn't illegal and the software can be passed for whitehat uses, so technically there's nothing illegal about that. I also do not believe that there is a rule to that so feel free to post them.
25% off coupon: DemonForums
i dont know about the darkweb . i mean ive been curious and all and really if someone decided they wanted to come to my house and start some shit , well , they wouldnt get very far in their adventure lol. but yea isnt there a way to make sure you are protected on the deep web via a virtual OS and Tor or somethinfg of the sort?
(01-01-2017 - 07:52 PM)The_Master_Py Wrote: I've been searching the dark/deep web for awhile now, I found REAL hacking sites & equipment on .onion sites, But I was wondering if it could be possible to be able to post some sides I know of on this site, I'm not to sure if its against the rules and NOTE that they are illegal sites and you will need more than just browser to get into them.

Don't mess around on the dark net a lot. There is some deep shit on there I doubt you would want to see. I recommend using a very good VPN if you even bring yourself to try surfing around.

If you want to stay safe, steer clear of the dark net and all of it's links.
GNAA x Odyssey
Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you give the correct links. There's tons of copies of these sites on the DarkNet. I dwell there often myself.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
You actually access deep web everyday learn the basics please

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)