ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Comprehensive Guide to DF

by Axe - 03-04-2016 - 12:00 AM
(10-02-2016 - 10:05 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 06:11 PM)Red Wrote: Why this is not in the Introduce Yourself Section is beyond me.

That's where I had it, someone must've moved it when I was moderator.

Oh, I see. It's a shame because it's honestly a great post. It should be moved back. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
This is a Beautiful Guide... *mind blown*
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
(10-02-2016 - 11:28 PM)salty Wrote: This is a Beautiful Guide... *mind blown*

Well thank you my good sir, I put roughly a full day into making this so I'd hope it's of use especially to the newly registered users.
Nice detailed thread my friend keep up the good work
(10-22-2016 - 11:32 AM)andreichpro Wrote: Nice detailed thread my friend keep up the good work

Thank you for your kind words, I put a lot of time and effort into making this thread for the new members of the community.
I'm Z3X and I'm new to this forum!
This forum looks cool.
Business
I'm going to post giveaways and other things!
Putting this back up for future newcomers.
(08-04-2017 - 07:31 AM)Axe Wrote: Putting this back up for future newcomers.

I guess I joined just the right time for the guide. Also this is an awesome and nicely detailed guide thank you for putting it back up again.
Your guide is much appreciated. As I typed that, one of my dogs was humping the other dog's face. I didn't let that cheapen the moment for me.
(08-18-2017 - 03:44 AM)Cheechstarr Wrote: Your guide is much appreciated. As I typed that, one of my dogs was humping the other dog's face. I didn't let that cheapen the moment for me.

Ha, good to know man. You should make a introduction thread in the Introductions section.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)