ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Comprehensive Guide to DF

by Axe - 03-04-2016 - 12:00 AM
(03-04-2016 - 01:56 AM)Design Wrote: Hello, I am glad to have read this thread that you so solemnly wrote. Very nicely done and could serve well for many of the new-comers to the prospering forum that is DemonForums. I have just about read through the whole post and only slept twice very well done in my opinion(not that my opinion is significant to that of other members [ just kidding I am the best]). I like the amount of sheer time and effort you put into this very informational and detailed piece of work. From this I can clearly see that you are a shut in and have no social life outside of the internet.  DemonForums surely has other similar guides but by far yours is superior in every category. This again is my own opinion aimed toward the staff however I do believe that this thread is worthy of being stickied through out the forum so fresh, young registered members are aware of its existence. Also the fact that you have the copyright at the very end seems that you are very acknowledged writer and legal practitioner. Did I also mention that this should be stickied? Well it should because again it is very well written. After reading over it I saw very minimal problems and simple slips but did not effect the over all quality of the post. @Axe , I am truly touched by this thread. It really struck a chord with me. I feel that I will cry by the end of this sentence... Furthermore I would like to thank you for including me in the credits. Although I believe I did not contribute as much to this thread I am glad to have read all of it and include my input on some of the topics. Honestly with this community I am sure many people have read this post in full; front and back as well as backwards and forwards(if you want to get really complex read it backwards upside down and inside out and outside in while getting flogged on the soles of your feet with bondage). Anyways I know I kinda blabbered on about this but again thank you for writing this and I truly believe someone will find this helpful in the near future with the boom of memberships on the forum.

This is the most pointless post I've ever seen but it sure made me laugh, kek.
Woah, hot contribution! Thanks for this, will help new users!
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
10/10 u put hard work to that thread :D

(03-04-2016 - 12:12 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: 10/10 u put hard work to that thread :D

Thank you for the compliment. I did work a few hours on this.
Just saw this, extremely good job on this. Great guide.
(03-10-2016 - 05:11 AM)Goose Wrote: Just saw this, extremely good job on this. Great guide.

Thanks buddy, took quite a while to get this created and editing with new information.
@Staff I want to see this stickied soon.
(03-27-2016 - 11:26 PM)Axe Wrote: @Staff I want to see this stickied soon.

I hate to be that guy, asking for a sticky won't get you it any faster.

But very nice thread.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-27-2016 - 11:29 PM)C22 Wrote: I hate to be that guy, asking for a sticky won't get you it any faster.

But very nice thread.

Not so much asking, more like demanding. Lmfao. 
And thank you, one of many great pieces of work from myself not meaning to boast.
(03-27-2016 - 11:30 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016 - 11:29 PM)C22 Wrote: I hate to be that guy, asking for a sticky won't get you it any faster.

But very nice thread.

Not so much asking, more like demanding. Lmfao. 
And thank you, one of many great pieces of work from myself not meaning to boast.

Demanding won't either ;)

But hope to see more quality post around the site like this.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)