ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Clown Craze!

by DStar - 10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM
Have any of you heard about the clown craze recently? If so have you seen any clowns at night at all?

A clown was in my neighbourhood, i live in the UK and they are freaky.
(10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM)DStar Wrote: Have any of you heard about the clown craze recently? If so have you seen any clowns at night at all?

Scary stuff. Stupid in my opinion.
(10-08-2016 - 07:31 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM)DStar Wrote: Have any of you heard about the clown craze recently? If so have you seen any clowns at night at all?

Scary stuff. Stupid in my opinion.

Very pathetic. My advise would be to run at them, they get worried and run because they do not expect it.
Wasn't that whole thing created because of those Purge movies? I'm pretty sure it was because of that.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
i havent seen one myself but a close irl told me about and hour after he left his grandparents that a clown about a quarter mile or so away from their house was in the middle of the road chasing cars lol..
(10-08-2016 - 07:40 PM)Xbox Wrote: i havent seen one myself but a close irl told me about and hour after he left his grandparents that a clown about a quarter mile or so away from their house was in the middle of the road chasing cars lol..

That's so weird! Who seriously has the time to go out and do that? Maybe just some drugged up junkie.
(10-08-2016 - 07:44 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 07:40 PM)Xbox Wrote: i havent seen one myself but a close irl told me about and hour after he left his grandparents that a clown about a quarter mile or so away from their house was in the middle of the road chasing cars lol..

That's so weird! Who seriously has the time to go out and do that? Maybe just some drugged up junkie.

well if i hear more about it in my area im going clown hunting so rip to anyone who does this and think its funny lol
(10-08-2016 - 08:59 PM)Xbox Wrote:

well if i hear more about it in my area im going clown hunting so rip to anyone who does this and think its funny lol

Good man, I hate clowns anyway.
(10-08-2016 - 09:01 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 08:59 PM)Xbox Wrote:

Good man, I hate clowns anyway.

yeah same, kinda creepy.
Lol, if they harass you, or make you feel threatened, I personally would go on the offensive.
I wouldn't do anything that could kill, but they won't find it so funny if they try to hit me ;)

I usually carry a knife on my that would have 0 problem with cutting a clown mask :)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)