ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Clown Craze!

by DStar - 10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM
(10-08-2016 - 09:04 PM)Keeper Wrote: Lol, if they harass you, or make you feel threatened, I personally would go on the offensive.
I wouldn't do anything that could kill, but they won't find it so funny if they try to hit me ;)

I usually carry a knife on my that would have 0 problem with cutting a clown mask :)

I'd kick their family jewels.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
We had 11 armored police officers roaming with loaded gun around the school due to a threat.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM)DStar Wrote: Have any of you heard about the clown craze recently? If so have you seen any clowns at night at all?

A clown was in my neighbourhood, i live in the UK and they are freaky.

Wow, this is spreading around like a wild fire. Yeah these clowns are becoming crazy and people are deciding to ban clown costumes this halloween cuz of it smh... Also a real a** clown was killed because of it :(
(10-08-2016 - 10:09 PM)runescape Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 07:30 PM)DStar Wrote: Have any of you heard about the clown craze recently? If so have you seen any clowns at night at all?

A clown was in my neighbourhood, i live in the UK and they are freaky.

Wow, this is spreading around like a wild fire. Yeah these clowns are becoming crazy and people are deciding to ban clown costumes this halloween cuz of it smh... Also a real a** clown was killed because of it :(
Good they need to ban them.
Just saying, eventually this trend will die out, not because it is stupid, because it will literally be dying out, people out here are getting shot!
It's just common sense not to wear something that would get you killed. For example, take a look at these costumes which can get you killed:

KKK Costume:

[Image: o-KKK-COSTUME-facebook.jpg]

Adolf Hitler costume:

[Image: image-1-1476523.jpg]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-15-2016 - 04:21 PM)Red Wrote: It's just common sense not to wear something that would get you killed. For example, take a look at these costumes which can get you killed:

KKK Costume:

[Image: o-KKK-COSTUME-facebook.jpg]

Adolf Hitler costume:

[Image: image-1-1476523.jpg]

Now that's whats up. :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler:
some places are banning clown costumes this Halloween
I've been hearing about them in the news, but I haven't seen any where I live.
Honestly people are blowing it out of proportion I believe, but it's around Halloween so it's to be expected I guess.
(10-09-2016 - 03:06 PM)Wubz Wrote: Just saying, eventually this trend will die out, not because it is stupid, because it will literally be dying out, people out here are getting shot!

Yeah I feel the, just another ridiculous web trend smh..

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)