ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bitcoin @ $904

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-23-2016 - 01:39 PM
(12-23-2016 - 06:02 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 06:00 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 05:56 PM)Mars Wrote: What really is Bitcoins? I never really got Bitcoins or traded in them, I just don't see the point, like are they untraceable or something?

Well yea I am pretty sure they are anonymous because instead of using an email to pay people, you have an address, like | 3ArmiH2yy5ipEEGcFZMWkwumH6THUGMaSn | On Blockchain, every time someone pays you some Bitcoins, your address changes so it cannot be traced back to anything, however other wallets don't do this I don't think. But yea, 1 BTC today is worth over $900 now so I wish I tried harder to get it while it was easier and cheaper.

Also what is Bitcoin Mining? Is that a way to get bitcoins? Also don't a lot of scams happen because of BTC?

Mining gives you free Bitcoins yes, but well, you only get some satoshi's which are like "cents" or "pence" I guess. So for one of the main mining sites I believe, after like two weeks, I got 13 pence worth of it, so it's not very good.

Also what do you mean by scams would happen? Well I guess they could because its more anonymous but that's why you should always be careful while trading and stuff.
(12-23-2016 - 06:05 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 06:02 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 06:00 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 05:56 PM)Mars Wrote: What really is Bitcoins? I never really got Bitcoins or traded in them, I just don't see the point, like are they untraceable or something?

Well yea I am pretty sure they are anonymous because instead of using an email to pay people, you have an address, like | 3ArmiH2yy5ipEEGcFZMWkwumH6THUGMaSn | On Blockchain, every time someone pays you some Bitcoins, your address changes so it cannot be traced back to anything, however other wallets don't do this I don't think. But yea, 1 BTC today is worth over $900 now so I wish I tried harder to get it while it was easier and cheaper.

Also what is Bitcoin Mining? Is that a way to get bitcoins? Also don't a lot of scams happen because of BTC?

Mining gives you free Bitcoins yes, but well, you only get some satoshi's which are like "cents" or "pence" I guess. So for one of the main mining sites I believe, after like two weeks, I got 13 pence worth of it, so it's not very good.

Also what do you mean by scams would happen? Well I guess they could because its more anonymous but that's why you should always be careful while trading and stuff.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining it to me.
I hope it goes up to like 1200, one of the greatest value in the Bitcoin history.
Think it will reach 1337?
Thanks for the info, yeah, I need to buy Bitcoin as soon as possible.
Fuck me, its at $909 right now.

This is about the highest its been too.
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
yes i think its realm na
Holy bump.

Lol what do you people think of Bitcoin being $7k+ now?
it will probably go up
Over 7 grand is insane, some people made huge profits from collecting when it all first started.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)