ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Monitors for PS4?

by unroyalspinner - 10-23-2018 - 05:05 PM
Wanna get a monitor to go with my PS4 - currently use a 40inch tv and want to move to other room but don't want to compromise on graphics. Suggestions?
Well you can always get a 4k gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 60hz or more :) - my opinion is to look at the latest reviews around on the web as there is new stuff coming out all the time.
(10-23-2018 - 05:07 PM)Ultimate- Wrote: Well you can always get a 4k gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 60hz or more :) - my opinion is to look at the latest reviews around on the web as there is new stuff coming out all the time.

Any suggestions? I just want to avoid spending a fortune. Looking forward to black friday...
Wait until black friday and you will get some good deals!
(10-23-2018 - 05:13 PM)Ultimate- Wrote: Wait until black friday and you will get some good deals!

Alright cheers dude  Nice
Take a look for a benq zowie or benq rl series asus also has some good monitors
Doesn't matter if your refresh rate is over 60hz, the PS4 itself can only output 60hz, so you wouldn't be gaining an advantage at all. I would get something with a low response time and that's it.
In an isolated system, entropy can only increase.
#EpsilonSucks

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)