ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ask me Anything - Axe

by Axe - 10-28-2016 - 02:21 AM
(10-28-2016 - 04:20 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 04:12 PM)Red Wrote: I made one of these too a while ago. I may just alter the title.

As for a question:

What was the idea behind your username "Axe" ?

I was looking at my Axe body wash bottle and said, that would be a nice username. So I went with it.

Nice! I used to use Axe Body Wash. :fah:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-28-2016 - 02:21 AM)Axe Wrote: Thanks to @Cunt I feel like making one of these threads. Feel free to ask me anything at all. I'll answer to the best of my ability. :tears:

Who are you voting for? Both will either lead to the end of the USA anyway.
(10-28-2016 - 06:07 PM)beshy Wrote: Who are you voting for? Both will either lead to the end of the USA anyway.

I'll put in my vote for Clinton. Mainly since she has the support of Bill and Obama.
(10-28-2016 - 06:10 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 06:07 PM)beshy Wrote: Who are you voting for? Both will either lead to the end of the USA anyway.

I'll put in my vote for Clinton. Mainly since she has the support of Bill and Obama.
The only one I would jump at the thought of is Obama - he was an amazing President. I think Bernie Sanders would have been better than these hooligans,
(10-28-2016 - 06:12 PM)beshy Wrote: The only one I would jump at the thought of is Obama - he was an amazing President. I think Bernie Sanders would have been better than these hooligans,

I 100% agree. Even after all of the shit Obama got before being in office he proved all of them wrong by increasing the economy, helping out people in need, and performing nothing but excellence in the hunt on Bin Laden. The only thing that disappointed me was ObamaCare. Still not a fan of that. Also I really do think that Sanders would be a much better fit for the presidential election this year. Out of all of the people, it came down to the worst two.... how?
How are you finding your time as an administrator on the forum?

Also, should I make one of these Axe? ;)
(10-28-2016 - 07:17 PM)Rizla Wrote: How are you finding your time as an administrator on the forum?

I'm enjoying it and trying to make the most out of it for the sites improvement. It's been a ride to say the least. As for the second question, sure it gets more people involved with you and you can give opinions and discussions on a personal level.
(10-29-2016 - 10:43 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 07:17 PM)Rizla Wrote: How are you finding your time as an administrator on the forum?

I'm enjoying it and trying to make the most out of it for the sites improvement. It's been a ride to say the least. As for the second question, sure it gets more people involved with you and you can give opinions and discussions on a personal level.
I'll listen to you boss.
Oh huh, I guess I was the OG dude to start the Ask Me Anything trend. I feel somewhat special.

My question has to be.. how did you become admin?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(10-30-2016 - 09:03 PM)Cunt Wrote: Oh huh, I guess I was the OG dude to start the Ask Me Anything trend. I feel somewhat special.

My question has to be.. how did you become admin?

Unlike a few people in recent events, I earned my way up from a normal member. I granted the site with ample amounts of posts and general activity until I was offered a position of Moderator after 2 months on the site. Once I did that, I was moderator for about 7 months. Not too long ago, in the middle of last month I was promoted to admin under the position of Community Manager, ( the manager below @Rizla ). So it was quite the ride getting here.

Users browsing: 20 Guest(s)