ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aliens. Do you believe?

by Tamaki - 01-02-2016 - 11:07 PM
i believe there are aliens but not the grey big eyed aliens but extraterrestrial beings
Yes I have been an abductee since i was a child, and my mother before me.  They are very real.  Technically they are not aliens as what we think they are.  They are not just interstellar but inter dimensional.
Well i think i belive there is aliens. Becuse if the universe is infinite there has to be also a infinite amout of diffrent lifeforms around universe.
I am a true believer after i witnessed a UFO for myself.
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
Well statisticaly it is impossible there won't be aliens or different forms of life in space.

In addition to that there are micro organisms in space and technically they are aliens
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
Nah, I don't believe in aliens, I believe in ghosts way more, spam above^
I'd agree with the above. I believe more in ghosts than I do aliens to be honest.
I don't mess with anything I wouldn't want messing with me, such with ghosts and aliens. I'm fine as long as they don't bother me lol.
I, like most scientists, believe their is intelligent life outside of Earth. The universe is just too big.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)