ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aliens. Do you believe?

by Tamaki - 01-02-2016 - 11:07 PM
of,course they exist
I have yet to see proof that they do not exist and no proof saying they do exist... Too much is unknown for now. Until Elon musk has his space car hi-jacked
While there's no proof, I find it next to impossible that we are the only living, intelligent beings in the Universe. There's so many other planets, that at least one should have some form of intelligent life.
mummy says theres aliens
We're a tiny rock, there is bound to be other life forms in the universe maybe not intelligent as everyone suspects but they're could be something.
they exist but not as you belive they do.
(03-07-2018 - 03:51 AM)wizic Wrote: they exist but not as you belive they do.

care to elaborate? I think the whole 'UFO' and Alien Invasion type of thinking about aliens is just exaggerated and don't think it actually exist. I personally believe that yes, there's life forms on other planets on a molecular level.

There's also a probability that those forms will evolve during millions of years to an advanced civilization and got to the point of inter-dimensional space travel. Also there would be a probability of those life forms to actually be a very advanced form of the human civilization that evolved.

This topic can extend based on other subjects such as life simulation, parallel universes and inter-dimensional travelling.
I believe in others out there no matter in which form. There Has to be something out there. The chances are extreemly small ofcourse but don't forget. The univers is extreemly big.
nah aliens dont exist
Personally I do it's kind of hard to believe we are the only ones.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)