ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Admin Panel made by Centos

by JamesKavan - 09-29-2018 - 05:54 PM
(11-05-2018 - 11:58 AM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 01:42 AM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 10:58 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 09:11 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 12:13 AM)TheRealGiths Wrote: The hudskin code. You cotton picker

Sounds like you're mad

Im not, because that's old shit. Not loot anymore. (: You will never get my good shit

I would never go after you personally... but as long as you're working with Centos and giving him shit then whatever you give him will also be mine. Mainly because I pretty much hate the shit out of him and I couldn't really care less about you.

You must have a really sad life if you have to sit there and RAT people in 2018, nearly 2019. Jesus christ you're lonely. Die Gm Prodigay Cat-wide-smile

You have no clue who I am do you?  Finna Finna Cheese
(11-05-2018 - 05:21 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 09:11 PM)JamesKavan Wrote: Sounds like you're mad

Im not, because that's old shit. Not loot anymore. (: You will never get my good shit

I would never go after you personally... but as long as you're working with Centos and giving him shit then whatever you give him will also be mine. Mainly because I pretty much hate the shit out of him and I couldn't really care less about you.

You must have a really sad life if you have to sit there and RAT people in 2018, nearly 2019. Jesus christ you're lonely. Die Gm Prodigay Cat-wide-smile

Either Gm Prodigy or just some other random irrelevant skid :D
(11-04-2018 - 09:11 PM)JamesKavan Wrote: Sounds like you're mad

"Anything you give him is mine" LOL you managed to rat me once because I took the time to secure the admin panel which you slipped a rat in like an asshole. I literally took the time to secure it all and you get lucky one time and rat me. I'd like to see you do it again :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
(11-05-2018 - 06:01 PM)Centos Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 10:58 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote: Im not, because that's old shit. Not loot anymore. (: You will never get my good shit

"Anything you give him is mine" LOL you managed to rat me once because I took the time to secure the admin panel which you slipped a rat in like an asshole. I literally took the time to secure it all and you get lucky one time and rat me. I'd like to see you do it again :)

The fact is that you still don't know how "You" ratted yourself... You clearly don't even know the time because it was a long while before that. FYI That panel was a complete fake. If I remembered correctly it was probably Dominus renamed or something like that.
(11-05-2018 - 06:36 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 01:42 AM)JamesKavan Wrote: I would never go after you personally... but as long as you're working with Centos and giving him shit then whatever you give him will also be mine. Mainly because I pretty much hate the shit out of him and I couldn't really care less about you.

The fact is that you still don't know how "You" ratted yourself... You clearly don't even know the time because it was a long while before that. FYI That panel was a complete fake. If I remembered correctly it was probably Dominus renamed or something like that.

the url to download the rat was encrypted and it decrypted on runtime and ran the rat through my cache. just because your dumbass didn't make it yourself (because you cant code) doesnt mean you can flex it bc you took credit :) idiot xbox pal doesnt have a real panel, everything you have is leeched or paid for.
(11-05-2018 - 07:02 PM)Centos Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 11:58 AM)TheRealGiths Wrote: You must have a really sad life if you have to sit there and RAT people in 2018, nearly 2019. Jesus christ you're lonely. Die Gm Prodigay Cat-wide-smile

the url to download the rat was encrypted and it decrypted on runtime and ran the rat through my cache. just because your dumbass didn't make it yourself (because you cant code) doesnt mean you can flex it bc you took credit :) idiot xbox pal doesnt have a real panel, everything you have is leeched or paid for.

From what you said, you legit don't know how you ratted yourself. But I don't teach kids. And you clearly didn't read what I said. But anyways, I think you need some fries with that salt. This is my last reply
(11-05-2018 - 07:22 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 07:02 PM)Centos Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 05:21 PM)JamesKavan Wrote: You have no clue who I am do you?  Finna Finna Cheese

From what you said, you legit don't know how you ratted yourself. But I don't teach kids. And you clearly didn't read what I said. But anyways, I think you need some fries with that salt. This is my last reply

you're the dumbest fuck I've ever seen lmfao
i am no loot larry glws
is this even worth the use of credits?
Ban reason: Multi
(01-07-2019 - 09:33 AM)brave_mods22 Wrote: is this even worth the use of credits?

no. its not even mine

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)