ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Admin Panel made by Centos

by JamesKavan - 09-29-2018 - 05:54 PM
(10-31-2018 - 11:38 AM)FantasyMods Wrote: centos = wana be hacker man

fantasymods = fat fuck that sits on demonforums all day downloading gta menu sources.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
thanks for the share
(09-29-2018 - 05:54 PM)JamesKavan Wrote: full source admin panel for something.
Content Unlocked
Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.

comes with some random safeguard shit

Edit 2018/11/01 : I claimed this was made by Centos without checking the files. Turns out that this was made by TheRealGiths. Never really looked at the files to notice even though almost every file is named Giths Admin Panel. Giths gave me -rep for leaking his shit and I downloaded it to see what he was on about. I just assumed Centos made it because it was on his desktop. Didn't know what I uploaded till now?

This isn't mine. Centos made it for me in return for stealth work. You are a dumbass. You deserve the negative rep.
(11-03-2018 - 06:39 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
Content Unlocked

Edit 2018/11/01 : I claimed this was made by Centos without checking the files. Turns out that this was made by TheRealGiths. Never really looked at the files to notice even though almost every file is named Giths Admin Panel. Giths gave me -rep for leaking his shit and I downloaded it to see what he was on about. I just assumed Centos made it because it was on his desktop. Didn't know what I uploaded till now?

This isn't mine. Centos made it for me in return for stealth work. You are a dumbass. You deserve the negative rep.

You're the one saying I leaked some of your code... so what did I leak that was yours?
(11-03-2018 - 09:18 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
Content Unlocked

You're the one saying I leaked some of your code... so what did I leak that was yours?

The hudskin code. You cotton picker
(11-04-2018 - 12:13 AM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Sounds like you're mad
(11-04-2018 - 09:11 PM)JamesKavan Wrote:
Content Unlocked

Sounds like you're mad

Im not, because that's old shit. Not loot anymore. (: You will never get my good shit
why are you guys argue I have no idea, over some 360 shit.
(11-04-2018 - 10:58 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
(11-03-2018 - 06:39 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote: This isn't mine. Centos made it for me in return for stealth work. You are a dumbass. You deserve the negative rep.

Sounds like you're mad

Im not, because that's old shit. Not loot anymore. (: You will never get my good shit

I would never go after you personally... but as long as you're working with Centos and giving him shit then whatever you give him will also be mine. Mainly because I pretty much hate the shit out of him and I couldn't really care less about you.
(11-05-2018 - 01:42 AM)JamesKavan Wrote:
(11-04-2018 - 10:58 PM)TheRealGiths Wrote:
(11-03-2018 - 09:18 PM)JamesKavan Wrote: You're the one saying I leaked some of your code... so what did I leak that was yours?

Sounds like you're mad

I would never go after you personally... but as long as you're working with Centos and giving him shit then whatever you give him will also be mine. Mainly because I pretty much hate the shit out of him and I couldn't really care less about you.

You must have a really sad life if you have to sit there and RAT people in 2018, nearly 2019. Jesus christ you're lonely. Die Gm Prodigay Cat-wide-smile

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)