ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Adding Menu Header Image

by killamods1 - 04-27-2018 - 11:02 AM
That's the way I have chosen, the finished image I have then inserted in the update rpf and since then I always see my picture in the menu

void DrawBannerTexture(int banner)
{
char *Texture, *TextureDictionary;

if (banner == 1)
Texture = "neelix_first_one", TextureDictionary = "neelix_first_one";

DrawSprite(Texture, TextureDictionary, menuXCoord, 0.08f, 0.23f, 0.085f, 0, 255, 255, 255, 255);
}

case Main_Menu:

DrawBannerTexture(1);
addSubmenuOption("My Ped", Self_Options);

break;
(09-27-2019 - 09:08 AM)Torxi Wrote: That's the way I have chosen, the finished image I have then inserted in the update rpf and since then I always see my picture in the menu

void DrawBannerTexture(int banner)
{
char *Texture, *TextureDictionary;

if (banner == 1)
Texture = "neelix_first_one", TextureDictionary = "neelix_first_one";

DrawSprite(Texture, TextureDictionary, menuXCoord, 0.08f, 0.23f, 0.085f, 0, 255, 255, 255, 255);
}

case Main_Menu:

DrawBannerTexture(1);
addSubmenuOption("My Ped", Self_Options);

break;

Thanks for the information I will have to give it a try. Does it matter what format the image is? Such as .jpg or .png and so on? Did you insert the image into the root of the rpf or into a specific folder or anything?
Here is a link to my picture, use this file to have the format and the size.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8robyftlrp...s.ctd/file

When you have finished packing the finished picture,
ps3, patch, texture, script_txds.rpf in this folder
(09-28-2019 - 07:50 AM)Torxi Wrote: Here is a link to my picture, use this file to have the format and the size.

Okay thanks I will give it a try tonight or tomorrow sometime
(09-28-2019 - 07:54 AM)killamods1 Wrote:
(09-28-2019 - 07:50 AM)Torxi Wrote: Here is a link to my picture, use this file to have the format and the size.

Okay thanks I will give it a try tonight or tomorrow sometime

So I added my image to the update.rpf in the spot you told me, I then re added the update.rpf to the title update file. Added the code where it needed to be for the menu source compiled everything, and the menu header image did not change. Anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
Thank you for the Credits.
(04-27-2018 - 11:02 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Hello I am coding my own menu from a base, and I was wondering how I would go about loading a custom header image on my menu source?
(05-26-2018 - 04:34 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Thanks for all the replies I finally  got it working
Thats great if you got it working..

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)