ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Adding Menu Header Image

by killamods1 - 04-27-2018 - 11:02 AM
meh commenting for creds :)
(11-18-2018 - 06:09 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: meh commenting for creds :)

lol
#CelestialFTW

ahh so that's how it's done lmfao
(11-21-2018 - 12:36 PM)XBLUnbound Wrote: Plenty of ways to do it. Hook the function that actually loads the textures into memory or replace a sprite in a DLC update or replace a sprite in the title update.

Oh and theres d3d but I wouldn't recommend it lmao

Okay thanks I will look into those methods
I recommend you to either purchase an menu source, like you did of me, bought Independence latest version include website.
As i got several other sources on sale with website and database.!

Alltough i recommend using a youtube tutorial on how menu base works and how it functions.
It is easy to manage and edit, it is also easy to create!

I can be reached on Discord at following tag or Email!

Discord -> Terrorist#2307
Email -> Terrorist@GhostSquads.com
thanks bro for all
Why did you sell independence source ? it got leaked as I was the one who leaked it as I was one of the owners, considering I made their site and was the one who always updated the menu
(02-09-2019 - 05:04 AM)GhostSquads Wrote: I recommend you to either purchase an menu source, like you did of me, bought Independence latest version include website.
As i got several other sources on sale with website and database.!

Alltough i recommend using a youtube tutorial on how menu base works and how it functions.
It is easy to manage and edit, it is also easy to create!

I can be reached on Discord at following tag or Email!

Discord -> Terrorist#2307
Email -> Terrorist@GhostSquads.com

No one wants to buy shit Independence source. xd https://mega.nz/#!Vu5FUQbT!hp92fiUvV378o...yyFn4AYg6Q
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.
(04-27-2018 - 11:02 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Hello I am coding my own menu from a base, and I was wondering how I would go about loading a custom header image on my menu source?

on which platform PC, PS3, XBOX?
(02-09-2019 - 04:20 PM)Bandit33800 Wrote:
(04-27-2018 - 11:02 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Hello I am coding my own menu from a base, and I was wondering how I would go about loading a custom header image on my menu source?

on which platform PC, PS3, XBOX?

I'd have to say on last gen, sr leech sir.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)