ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Acid Reflux? Any tips?

by geraldalzaga - 10-13-2017 - 02:37 PM
I have been struggling every morning because of the pain in my throat. Doctor said it is due to acid reflux. There are many things that I am not allowed or I should reduce consuming, but it is almost every food in the world is prohibited. Has anyone experienced this? Can you give me some advice to get rid of this acid reflux thing.

Thank you.
Get some Alka-Seltzer (sp?) gummies, those work really quickly from what my family has said. Also, drink milk. It can ease the pain temporarily, but not a permanent fix.
Sofri bastante com isso, eleva a cabeceira da sua cama para que a parte superior o do seu corpo fique elevada enquanto dorme isso evita ruflexos
drink a lot of water
Drinking a ton of water actually helps, I know that losing weight and eating smaller meals helps too.
I have acid reflux pretty much 24/7 thanks to all the meds I have to take for other conditions.
I find what's best to do is just drink milk and water for a while, or at least regularly drink a cup or 2.
I also heard mustard helps. There's also an over the counter med call Omeprozole.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I always heard the primary way to avoid it was by changing what you eat.
water, seltzer water.

You need to analyze your diet and cut out some of the triggers
I love hot foods, (spicy) and doctor says it is destroying my stomach and has caused massive heart burn and acid reflex and im only 20 years old. But yes, drinking water and milk along with a good diet will help!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Water and lime/lemons is the best "I dont want to go to a pharmacy"

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)