ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

A Little Game!

by HostedLobby - 11-27-2015 - 12:26 AM
so what I want to do is make a story each person adds something on and at 20 post we will end this and put the whole story together.
Maake it a radon and "stupid" as you want to.

Ill start Theres 3 people John, Alex, And Bob
Bob is getting ready for everyones flight to nyc from the UK in the morning but something bad happens,

(Just add on to this :})
He accidentally stumbles across the "Hood" where the streets are riddled uneducated young African-American males. Who brutally....
Attacks his car, and steals everything he owns. Leaving him alone in the dark alley
Where a homeless man urges him to buy his "hot-fire mixtape". In his mission to escape the homeless hustler he stumbles across a shady run-down complex that happens to be
Batmans Cave, the butler decided to let him inside and chat..
After exchanging social interaction with this mysterious man, he soon gathers his name. A wizened man that goes by the name "Alfred Pennyworth" who serves the Great Knight as his butler. Just then a piercing fist sized pressure hits his lower abdomen, Bob suddenly realized that he has to poop! Under his breath Bob asks Pennyworth as to where the bathroom may be. He quickly dashes to the restroom holding urge to ultimately "shit" himself. As he enters the bathrooms labled "uni-sex bathroom", he sees something even draining your eyes with bleach will never un-see
He had wished that he never went to the bathroom, and pooped his own pants. As he walked in he saw a projector, the projector was playing "meatspin" onto the wall in front of him. It terrified him to the fact he "shit" himself, so he quickly ripped off his clothes and snuck into Batmans bedroom in hope to find clothes, but what he sees is worse than what he seen in the restroom...
Omg this shit is to funny keep going guys :)
"How was this possible?" He thought to himself. Batman butt naked boning Alfred bareback and there was absolutely no lube to be seen. In fact Bob saw blood oozing out of his rectum and out of his gaping anus. Bob never knew that a Knight could rise so high. One thing disgusted Bob the most, no not the blood or sexual intercourse between two men, no. It was much more then that, Alfred's crusty old anus has turned Batman's wand into a giant throbbing chocolate bar. The utter stench as though penetrating his nose as Batman was penetrating Alfred's already loose anus. At that very moment there was one thing on his mind...
He wanted to join in, on the sausage fest. So Bob ran over to them dropped his pants, and then said to himself "WTF am I doing.. I'm not gay". Then pulled his pants back up and ran out the door, then had a thought "What if I took a picture of this and posted it on Twitter/Facebook" So he did. It became an instant hit and Bob made $1,000,000 which he spent on...

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)