ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

A Little Game!

by HostedLobby - 11-27-2015 - 12:26 AM
(11-27-2015 - 05:06 AM)Scale Wrote: He wanted to join in, on the sausage fest. So Bob ran over to them dropped his pants, and then said to himself "WTF am I doing.. I'm not gay". Then pulled his pants back up and ran out the door, then had a thought "What if I took a picture of this and posted it on Twitter/Facebook" So he did. It became an instant hit and Bob made $1,000,000 which he spent on...

Houses in Hollywood, cars and prostitutes, he eventually invested some of his wealth and made billions of dollars back after 3 years then he went on to...
(11-27-2015 - 05:10 AM)Nova Wrote:
(11-27-2015 - 05:06 AM)Scale Wrote: He wanted to join in, on the sausage fest. So Bob ran over to them dropped his pants, and then said to himself "WTF am I doing.. I'm not gay". Then pulled his pants back up and ran out the door, then had a thought "What if I took a picture of this and posted it on Twitter/Facebook" So he did. It became an instant hit and Bob made $1,000,000 which he spent on...

Houses in Hollywood, cars and prostitutes, he eventually invested some of his wealth and made billions of dollars back after 3 years then he went on to...

Invest in stocks and Created DemonForums, one of the greatest hit Forums in the world in 2016. Where he then...
is this where the story ends guys?
#THIS-SHALL-GO-ON! Said the new person who randomly came out of nowhere.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
and then even a newer guy come from no where to post on
pes............
and he is dead by a Pump Shoutgun 9 Dmg
minigame I prefer arcade type
Hmm what you thinking about ;o
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Fraud.
need posts to be able to unlock stuff and thigns man ahhhhh

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)