ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

17526 source

by moonmodz - 08-08-2018 - 10:19 PM
here is a source all updated to new dash but not releasing the bins (bins already leaked elsewere)

i updated this source for a person for for free to help him out 
for him only to make money of it when i sent him the source back to sell the source on

so loading it here for other people to have and aswell as him as i know he uses df 

rip Jake small shouldn't try making money out of something i did for free 

download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5uqwm7u7x...esLive.rar
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity
Lmfao you did not make this

XBLExtinction is mine and guess what it's been dead for 8-9 months I've been out of the scene

everything is still basicly the same it's so sad.
Thanks for sharing within the community. Much appreciated.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
(08-09-2018 - 01:10 AM)Charms Wrote: Lmfao you did not make this

XBLExtinction is mine and guess what it's been dead for 8-9 months I've been out of the scene

everything is still basicly the same it's so sad.
i never said i made it i just updated it
Just wanted to say thanks for releasing the source mate, Anyways every other stealth apart from ninja or xbonline is using leaked code so i'm not really that bothered that you have released it  Finna The source has been released meany times before as you said  Finna I actually glad you have mate & I never said i was going to make money on it you don't have proof of me saying that so your in the wrong matey, Anyways who knows your sources are not leaked aha. 
nice post, thanks mate
(08-09-2018 - 05:59 PM)ProTidy Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for releasing the source mate, Anyways every other stealth apart from ninja or xbonline is using leaked code so i'm not really that bothered that you have released it  Finna The source has been released meany times before as you said  Finna I actually glad you have mate & I never said i was going to make money on it you don't have proof of me saying that so your in the wrong matey, Anyways who knows your sources are not leaked aha. 

i dont care the face u said many times its for a mate is enough said right there with your name all over it butatleast u got your source back aye
Old source or? seems like it
Too bad the XZP file is not complete.
(08-22-2018 - 10:21 AM)Unfrags Wrote: Too bad the XZP file is not complete.

im not going to release everything there is enough there for people to leach

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)