ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

by unkownxex - 07-04-2024 - 12:30 AM
(07-06-2024 - 04:20 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:17 AM)Chesterr Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:15 AM)Chesterr Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:11 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:08 AM)Chesterr Wrote: I'm on this post in my free time because it's funny watching people rip into you because I bet you thought you'd get people on your side with this and people would think you're cool. Didn't really go as planned did it lmao. Remember, you have no life pal.

never asked for people to be on my side in the first place but at least i dont go around in staff chat asking people if they have paypal or cashapp LEL

LMAOOO how is that an insult or a comeback? I ask people if they have PayPal or CashApp to take payments from customers for those payment methods and in return staff get a few dollars from the sale for doing so.

But if you want to talk about the money side of things, remember that you're the one that sits at home all day doing fuck all and your internet is shut off most of the time because you cannot pay the bills and then you'll beg others for things. Don't forget the times you'd beg Seb to get you things.

Also another thing to note, we have many other payment options on our site people can use. We just do not accept PayPal on the site anymore.
i never begged for him anything KEK we share common interest we help each other out

You do not help anyone pal, don't fool yourself. You cannot even keep your own internet on.

(07-06-2024 - 04:23 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:11 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:08 AM)Chesterr Wrote: I'm on this post in my free time because it's funny watching people rip into you because I bet you thought you'd get people on your side with this and people would think you're cool. Didn't really go as planned did it lmao. Remember, you have no life pal.

never asked for people to be on my side in the first place but at least i dont go around in staff chat asking people if they have paypal or cashapp LEL

LMAOOO how is that an insult or a comeback? I ask people if they have PayPal or CashApp to take payments from customers for those payment methods and in return staff get a few dollars from the sale for doing so.

But if you want to talk about the money side of things, remember that you're the one that sits at home all day doing fuck all and your internet is shut off most of the time because you cannot pay the bills and then you'll beg others for things. Don't forget the times you'd beg Seb to get you things.

Also another thing to note, we have many other payment options on our site people can use. We just do not accept PayPal on the site anymore.

also where is all of that xbG money going to FL all the time to see some girl you met on fiveM?

Again, how is this an insult or comeback? Yes that is how I met her, I met her nearly 2 years ago and now I'm in a relationship with her and fly across the world to see her multiple times, in fact, I'm with her right now.. all while you still sit at home, doing fuck all, you're still a virgin, you're lonely. So please, explain how "also where is all of that xbG money going to FL all the time to see some girl you met on fiveM?" is bad.

Yes xbGuard helps with flying to see her but what helps you? nothing, stay struggling to pay your internet bill.
(07-06-2024 - 04:23 AM)Chesterr Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:11 AM)unkownxex Wrote: never asked for people to be on my side in the first place but at least i dont go around in staff chat asking people if they have paypal or cashapp LEL

i never begged for him anything KEK we share common interest we help each other out

You do not help anyone pal, don't fool yourself. You cannot even keep your own internet on.

(07-06-2024 - 04:11 AM)unkownxex Wrote: never asked for people to be on my side in the first place but at least i dont go around in staff chat asking people if they have paypal or cashapp LEL

also where is all of that xbG money going to FL all the time to see some girl you met on fiveM?

Again, how is this an insult or comeback? Yes that is how I met her, I met her nearly 2 years ago and now I'm in a relationship with her and fly across the world to see her multiple times, in fact, I'm with her right now.. all while you still sit at home, doing fuck all, you're still a virgin, you're lonely. So please, explain how "also where is all of that xbG money going to FL all the time to see some girl you met on fiveM?" is bad.

Yes xbGuard helps with flying to see her but what helps you? nothing, stay struggling to pay your internet bill.

OHHHH but you stoled money from seb but went to first class across the world every month
(07-06-2024 - 04:32 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:15 AM)Chesterr Wrote: LMAOOO how is that an insult or a comeback? I ask people if they have PayPal or CashApp to take payments from customers for those payment methods and in return staff get a few dollars from the sale for doing so.

(07-06-2024 - 04:15 AM)Chesterr Wrote: LMAOOO how is that an insult or a comeback? I ask people if they have PayPal or CashApp to take payments from customers for those payment methods and in return staff get a few dollars from the sale for doing so.

OHHHH but you stoled money from seb but went to first class across the world every month

When did we steal money from Seb? Please explain, you fucking moron.

Seems like you are losing in this convo mate stay poor stay broke stay retarded #brokeasnigga
(07-06-2024 - 04:33 AM)Chesterr Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:17 AM)Chesterr Wrote: Also another thing to note, we have many other payment options on our site people can use. We just do not accept PayPal on the site anymore.

(07-06-2024 - 04:17 AM)Chesterr Wrote: Also another thing to note, we have many other payment options on our site people can use. We just do not accept PayPal on the site anymore.

everything was suppose to be split but he had to have someone do his own sales while paying the server bills; and he paid for a cheat dev one time who scammed y'all
(07-06-2024 - 04:37 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:20 AM)unkownxex Wrote: i never begged for him anything KEK we share common interest we help each other out

(07-06-2024 - 04:23 AM)unkownxex Wrote: also where is all of that xbG money going to FL all the time to see some girl you met on fiveM?

everything was suppose to be split but he had to have someone do his own sales while paying the server bills; and he paid for a cheat dev one time who scammed y'all

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. He never wanted anything from xbGuard, we offered but he just wanted to help promote, he was the one offering to pay the server bills with nothing in return. You're fucking stupid and have no idea what you're talking about. As for the cheat dev, I barely remember any of this, but how is that us stealing from Seb? It would've been Seb offering to pay. You're a moron.
(07-06-2024 - 04:40 AM)Chesterr Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:37 AM)unkownxex Wrote:
(07-06-2024 - 04:23 AM)Chesterr Wrote: You do not help anyone pal, don't fool yourself. You cannot even keep your own internet on.

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. He never wanted anything from xbGuard, we offered but he just wanted to help promote, he was the one offering to pay the server bills with nothing in return. You're fucking stupid and have no idea what you're talking about. As for the cheat dev, I barely remember any of this, but how is that us stealing from Seb? It would've been Seb offering to pay. You're a moron.

Just wanted to say, I've been a part of xbGuard since 2021, and as far as I can remember, skipper's been there as a staff member. When I was trial staff for a while I didn't really see him say any weird shit (might have changed i'm not backing him)

and skipper, what was the point in "leaking" an already easy to get module. just to use an msp spoof on avatar items? maybe if you shouldered this with some resposibility you wouldn't be the laughing stock that you are right now

Users browsing: 36 Guest(s)