ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XeOnline Source

by Rick - 12-02-2019 - 03:17 AM
(01-19-2020 - 09:23 PM)Rick Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 03:25 PM)Here2Help Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 06:29 AM)Rick Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 01:41 AM)Here2Help Wrote: This thread should be renamed the XBLS renamed. Sorry, not trashing the thread but that's what it is.

If you you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything. this source was written from a new project from the base up. the function(s) you see in there that may appear to look like functions from XBLS is because they are,; they are required hooks needed to run ANY stealth server. that's like saying every car that uses an exhaust system is just Ford renamed. please learn some things. anything really. then come back and lecture on something you do know.
Dude it's straight c+p down to the import reader, the 'titlespecifichooks' and the shear lack of c++ knowledge. Don't even get me to get screenshots for comparison. You don't need to act high and mighty over a forums, I'm simply stating what this monstrosity of a source is. Im sorry if I offended you, but take it on the chin and get back up.
you clearly don't know what you are talking about as i said before; those hooks are required to run ANY stealth server. without them it would not work. Please get off my thread unintelligent f*ck.
So you're telling me have you to copy the exact code to hook system subs? Good joke.
(01-19-2020 - 10:39 PM)Here2Help Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 09:23 PM)Rick Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 03:25 PM)Here2Help Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 06:29 AM)Rick Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 01:41 AM)Here2Help Wrote: This thread should be renamed the XBLS renamed. Sorry, not trashing the thread but that's what it is.

If you you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything. this source was written from a new project from the base up. the function(s) you see in there that may appear to look like functions from XBLS is because they are,; they are required hooks needed to run ANY stealth server. that's like saying every car that uses an exhaust system is just Ford renamed. please learn some things. anything really. then come back and lecture on something you do know.
Dude it's straight c+p down to the import reader, the 'titlespecifichooks' and the shear lack of c++ knowledge. Don't even get me to get screenshots for comparison. You don't need to act high and mighty over a forums, I'm simply stating what this monstrosity of a source is. Im sorry if I offended you, but take it on the chin and get back up.
you clearly don't know what you are talking about as i said before; those hooks are required to run ANY stealth server. without them it would not work. Please get off my thread unintelligent f*ck.
So you're telling me have you to copy the exact code to hook system subs? Good joke.
It is not 'exactly' like any source. I really don't know what to tell you we have spent tens of hours coding this. so I am not gonna sit here and listen to some internet random lecture me on C&P code in a forum full of C&P skids.

Not to mention this source was created in 2016.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
will have a look thanks I guess
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
bet this isn't any good but ill give it a go
ill check this out link probably dead but will see

awesome link still active
it be nice it was updated to 17559
Ban reason: multi
nicel relase lol
Ban reason: .
Any leak is good to learn bits from :laughing:
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
cool bro but sorry that this happend
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
nice leak man keep it up

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)