ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XeOnline Source

by Rick - 12-02-2019 - 03:17 AM
Thanks for the share!
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
(12-03-2019 - 02:06 AM)ClbModz Wrote: i believe ive seen this source before
Simply not possible, only 3 people have it and only I had this version.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Thanks will try this ouit
noiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lovely would love to see more like this
Well this nice post
This thread should be renamed the XBLS renamed. Sorry, not trashing the thread but that's what it is.
(01-19-2020 - 01:41 AM)Here2Help Wrote: This thread should be renamed the XBLS renamed. Sorry, not trashing the thread but that's what it is.

If you you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything. this source was written from a new project from the base up. the function(s) you see in there that may appear to look like functions from XBLS is because they are,; they are required hooks needed to run ANY stealth server. that's like saying every car that uses an exhaust system is just Ford renamed. please learn some things. anything really. then come back and lecture on something you do know.
(01-19-2020 - 06:29 AM)Rick Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 01:41 AM)Here2Help Wrote: This thread should be renamed the XBLS renamed. Sorry, not trashing the thread but that's what it is.

If you you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything. this source was written from a new project from the base up. the function(s) you see in there that may appear to look like functions from XBLS is because they are,; they are required hooks needed to run ANY stealth server. that's like saying every car that uses an exhaust system is just Ford renamed. please learn some things. anything really. then come back and lecture on something you do know.
Dude it's straight c+p down to the import reader, the 'titlespecifichooks' and the shear lack of c++ knowledge. Don't even get me to get screenshots for comparison. You don't need to act high and mighty over a forums, I'm simply stating what this monstrosity of a source is. Im sorry if I offended you, but take it on the chin and get back up.
(01-19-2020 - 03:25 PM)Here2Help Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 06:29 AM)Rick Wrote:

Dude it's straight c+p down to the import reader, the 'titlespecifichooks' and the shear lack of c++ knowledge. Don't even get me to get screenshots for comparison. You don't need to act high and mighty over a forums, I'm simply stating what this monstrosity of a source is. Im sorry if I offended you, but take it on the chin and get back up.
you clearly don't know what you are talking about as i said before; those hooks are required to run ANY stealth server. without them it would not work. Please get off my thread unintelligent f*ck.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)