ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[UNIVERSAL] Gaming Error Code Database

by Axe - 02-29-2016 - 03:06 AM
(08-12-2016 - 10:29 PM)Sonic Wrote: Oh nice. I wanna apply.... is there any special requirements?

Nope. Simply be active, make helpful posts and when there's an open slot you'll be considered.

Activity is the main reason I got promoted so if you give great activity to the site it will help your case when a new moderator is needed.
(08-12-2016 - 11:02 PM)Axe Wrote:
(08-12-2016 - 10:29 PM)Sonic Wrote: Oh nice. I wanna apply.... is there any special requirements?

Nope. Simply be active, make helpful posts and when there's an open slot you'll be considered.

Activity is the main reason I got promoted so if you give great activity to the site it will help your case when a new moderator is needed.

Im trying my best to be active. But there is nothing to be active on. All of the categories are mostly dead...
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(08-13-2016 - 12:20 AM)Sonic Wrote: Im trying my best to be active. But there is nothing to be active on. All of the categories are mostly dead...

Bring  them to life. Make interesting discussions. Refer members to the site to increase our active user base.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)