ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Teenage Girls are stubborn.

by Electronic - 01-01-2016 - 03:06 AM
Okay so, I'm sitting here pondering whether or not to give the full story due to the fact that it's rather dark and grim. Either way, I had this one girlfriend who had a pretty bad past. She thought that the world should hate her and that she never deserved anyone. Besides the point, I deeply fell in love with this girl and she fell in love with me. She was still in the bad life that she was in. Gang violence etc.. even though she didn't want to be in it she didn't have a choice! But besides that, about two weeks ago she decided to have an argument and tell me that I could do better and that she was a piece of shit and that she never deserved anyone as good as me and that I should forget about her because she could eventually die.

So as the guy I am I told her that I'm here for a reason, I'm here because I see the good in you.

WELL, you wouldn't believe what the bitch said; She said "That doesnt matter! I still don't deserve you".

I don't know, a pointless rant but I broke up with her cause she couldn't grasp a simple concept in which a 5 year old could comprehend.
They're just stubborn. Fucking stubborn.

That's my rant.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Yea. Yes they are. Great story. I have one to, well a few ;)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(01-01-2016 - 03:09 AM)Comit Wrote: Yea. Yes they are. Great story. I have one to, well a few ;)

They are, which is why I'm on the go with a 28 year old now... ;)
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
Same girl I knew about?

They say they don't deserve you for attention, you tell them that doesn't matter, you are there for them and they still don't seem to get the idea.
(01-01-2016 - 03:11 AM)Rizla Wrote: Same girl I knew about?

They say they don't deserve you for attention, you tell them that doesn't matter, you are there for them and they still don't seem to get the idea.

Yeah it was that one I told you about. Shitty though, I really loved her.
(01-01-2016 - 03:11 AM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-01-2016 - 03:09 AM)Comit Wrote: Yea. Yes they are. Great story. I have one to, well a few ;)

They are, which is why I'm on the go with a 28 year old now... ;)

As a 15 year old i have boned a senior and a sophomore. It was good but just starts drama. She jus Thad to tell her "best friend" witch led to more. As a freshman I got a lot of shit. But it's what ever. Bragging right is all I need :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Sometimes you just have to say fuck it.
Yes they are. this is girls , and I love them ))))
Listen

Teenage Girls

No Matter How Sexy You Say They Are They Will Not Change You Have To Just Jerr Them All And Have Fun Because Trying To Be With One Is Just Stress
(01-09-2016 - 04:46 AM)MadMonkaay Wrote: Listen

Teenage Girls

No Matter How Sexy You Say They Are They Will Not Change You Have To Just Jerr Them All And Have Fun Because Trying To Be With One Is Just Stress

That's 100% true man. Stressful as fuck.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)