ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Teenage Girls are stubborn.

by Electronic - 01-01-2016 - 03:06 AM
Fuck it bud. Sometimes you just gotta move on in life and find a girl that truly loves and understands you. I been with my girlfriend for about a year now and I've had the same problem but I talked to her and she understood what I was saying and that's the type of girl I like Heart
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
It happens, man. If I was in your position, I'd consider it a lost cause; go ahead and find yourself a new girl.
(01-09-2016 - 05:16 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: Fuck it bud. Sometimes you just gotta move on in life and find a girl that truly loves and understands you. I been with my girlfriend for about a year now and I've had the same problem but I talked to her and she understood what I was saying and that's the type of girl I like Heart

Mhm. I found someone like that, since moved on from this chick. I don't have the time to deal with petty insolence.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Just got to find some other nice specimens. There's plenty in the sea
I'm sorry man, wish you the best of luck.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)