ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

im looking for protection for when some tries to attach objects to you

by clbmodzlive - 02-07-2018 - 04:27 AM
Looking for protection for when someone tries attaching objects to you thanks!
No one will just give you this.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(02-07-2018 - 10:18 PM)densN Wrote: No one will just give you this.

well i figured that. just need to figure the function for that to reverse
Create a loop with de +100 big objects and other usual. Put the loop in a timer control (about 1sec), and not decrease your framerate.
I just use a function and a array of 6000 items, its not looped so you need to press to delete items but good enough for me, a loop with that many items will cause lag.
I use scritpguidpool or as others know it as entity pool. Reverse get_ped_nearby_peds to find how and where it stores entities.
(02-09-2018 - 12:16 AM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: I just use a function and a array of 6000 items, its not looped so you need to press to delete items but good enough for me,  a loop with that many items will cause lag.

I have only +-3500 object list... where do you find it?. With 3500 objects lag is about 1.5 seconds when try to unattach others. To unattach myself, I save my components variation, reset player and then put the clothes and blend face. It's a good idea to security system: when script detects attached objects to you (range 0.1-0.5), reset the player model. If you use this with the freezecar offset (you can't view cars), you have a good protection against taxi crash. Too, i use create cam and put in in the sky.
I found the list on a website, maybe se7ensins, then used notepad++ with commands to set the in the right format for the array ie

as sorting nearly 7000 items would not be fun, I also get the lag for a second or so.
I think this offset can help with some objects (i'm testing)

#define GIVE_EVENT_CONTROL2 0x830C77A8

*(int*)GIVE_EVENT_CONTROL2 = 0x4E800020  -> Activate
*(int*)GIVE_EVENT_CONTROL2 = 0x7D8802A6 -> Deactivate
I'm not thinking that someone is giving you the object protection.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)