ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Girls...

by Born2Die - 09-29-2017 - 09:40 PM
So my question is, Have you ever asked a grill out?
Here is an intresting story, it was the ending of the summer and I despertaly wanted a grill.
I was at the beach with 2 friends and I saw a cute grill and decided to fuck it, just do it.
It was my first time and I am shy so it was hard.
I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she answered no, my heart was shaking and then I asked her for her snap (i know its cringy).
She told me it while cutely laughing. But after 1 week it kinda just dissapeared.
But I have a memory that will never disapear and it my confidence boost up a fucking ton!
So I suggest you guys to do it :)!
girls am I right hahahahahaha
what's a girl? das
How old are you? You have to be under the age of 15
I have had plenty of grills, threw some away too. This one is by far my dream grill, super hot. https://imgur.com/gallery/Md97dce
jesus how old are you hahahaha
I did and got rejckted
i never did but got invited few times, never accepted
I’ve been in a relationship now for 7 years, wouldn’t change what I have now for anything else. You’d think you’d get bored after someone after so long but surprisingly I’m still not bored of her. I think back to the moment when I asked her out on the beach to where we are now and I’m so greatfull I did. She’s one in a billion.
(10-30-2017 - 12:24 PM)Greek Wrote: I’ve been in a relationship now for 7 years, wouldn’t change what I have now for anything else. You’d think you’d get bored after someone after so long but surprisingly I’m still not bored of her. I think back to the moment when I asked her out on the beach to where we are now and I’m so greatfull I did. She’s one in a billion.

Thats what true love is

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)