ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to setup njRAT 0.7d with PORT FOWARDING + NO-IP TUTORIAL ENGLISH + DOWNLOAD 2019

by uzzikov - 07-20-2019 - 05:18 PM
Hello, this method is for njRAT 0.7d , method still work, check it ! You can control the pc of victim, get files, troll him and more funny stuff.. Downloads are in description of video, just reply to unlock the hidden content and get money from your rich victims :uuh:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Give +1 green or you'll be reported as leecher, and i'm sure you won't get banned, haha..
thanks for sharing
No-IP does not hide your real IP.
(07-20-2019 - 05:18 PM)uzzikov Wrote:
Hello, this method is for njRAT 0.7d , method still work, check it ! You can control the pc of victim, get files, troll him and more funny stuff.. Downloads are in description of video, just reply to unlock the hidden content and get money from your rich victims :uuh:

Hidden Content

Give +1 green or you'll be reported as leecher, and i'm sure you won't get banned, haha..

Thanks for sharing am going to try this out!
Thanks for the share. Will really help me out.
Need this I just got scammed
hi ww xyzccccc eeeeee
(07-20-2019 - 05:18 PM)uzzikov Wrote:
Hello, this method is for njRAT 0.7d , method still work, check it ! You can control the pc of victim, get files, troll him and more funny stuff.. Downloads are in descriptttion of tvideo, just reply to unlock the hidden content and get money from your rich victims :uuh:

Hidden Content

thanks good

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)