ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Custom images for banners and styles of menus

by RoyaleTeam - 06-21-2019 - 11:34 AM
Maybe try and do a custom one so it dose not have to be in the game file/ replacing a sprite maybe try and make a custom path to the custom design in the hdd :) but good release
Code:
if (Fresh)
{
   Notify("FBModderFresh");
   Notify("SanjuroDev");
}
(06-21-2019 - 11:34 AM)RoyaleTeam Wrote: Hi, I'm SxsxMods, I left the scene a long time ago, I got tired of working for nothing at all ... Many people asked me to share the way to add images from their PC to a sprx as many people tried with syscalls to try to replicate it and never got the secret, this community helped me to improve my work a lot and make my last creation something pretty decent with own codes like doing a spoof to the id of the menu to avoid the autokicks and a hide of the ips of the infomenu. Well the thing is that if I see that this post has much apollo hare a leak of the source code for people who are still working on ps3.Pronto will start to work on PC and we will run to Royale at a much fatter level

I hope to see that the menus that use my work that is a summary of several days of trial and error give me my respective credits Upside_down

Code:
First we need programs like liberty v, the console texture editor of rage, Open IV and a photo editor that allows us to save the photos in a format of textures.
1ºExtract the UPDATE.RPF from the game
2º We opened the OpenIV and opened the UPDATE.RPF
3º We look for the textures that we want to replace and we open them to see the dimensions
4º We choose the image that we will add to the game and convert it to .dds with an editor that allows it (maybe you find some online converter I recommend you try your luck to not saturate yourself with programs)
5ºInside the textures folder replace or add your photo converted into .dds (to which I refer with this, for example in my menu create a folder within the update called Royale and load the textures as a sprite
5º On the programming side we only need a simple code from DrawSprite example DrawSprite (Royale, royalelogo);
(royalelogo is the name of my dds sprite)

Thanks for this
"the reaper is always behind you"

ReaperSecurity 2020
thanks for the tut hope to see more
im not a ps3 modder anymore but this would be helpful if i got back in some day.. thank you.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leeching and spamming
nice , thanks for the info

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)