ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to remove Auth from Cheats Source-6 (Original)

by SkillHsg - 06-16-2019 - 07:49 PM
Hi guys, i need help with removing the auth of this source code because when i start the game the console give a fatal crash and after a black screen!
(06-16-2019 - 07:49 PM)SkillHsg Wrote: Hi guys, i need help with removing the auth of this source code because when i start the game the console give a fatal crash and after a black screen!

ninguem vai dar isso para voce
(06-16-2019 - 07:49 PM)SkillHsg Wrote: Hi guys, i need help with removing the auth of this source code because when i start the game the console give a fatal crash and after a black screen!

Hello, if the auth returns downloaded data then you'd need to hardcode the data inside the source and use it like that, otherwise it's trying to use null data and will return a fatal error crash.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
link to the source?
pay me ill do it for 20
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(Spamming weird links in here)
use xbox watson to get the address where it's crashing. there's your problem. handle accordly. profit.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
in the title id 0x######
thanks for knoledge
Nice release bro

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)