ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

question about upgrading

by kory - 01-04-2019 - 06:11 AM
Hi all, i'm new here and really just came to download one file but cant seem to manage it. it says i either need to spend credits i don't have and can't buy, or upgrade to emerald which it will only allow me to upgrade to gold... any pointers?
Well, maybe just post some threads/posts. That gets you credits. Upgrading helps the forum out though.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Making posts, creating new threads amd referrals gets you credits. Trust me make a few posts and it wont be long before you build up enough credits to get what you need!
The reason it's only showing you that you can upgrade to Gold is because you need to upgrade to Gold, Diamond, and then Emerald. You can't just skip straight to Emerald.
Hello @51061!

If you're looking to upgrade in order to bypass paying credits then you need to purchase each upgrade to unlock the next upgrade e.g. you buy gold and then you have the option to purchase diamond etc. until you have upgraded to Emerald. Alternatively, you can just earn credits, you can get 2 credits per new post, 3 credits per new thread or 20 credits for just referring someone to DemonForums.

I hope that has answered your question.

Have a great day!

-@11919

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)