ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Dying Light Duplication Glitch- not sure if its patched

by nickghatch - 10-29-2018 - 12:09 AM
DYING LIGHT DUPLICATION GLITCH {YOU NEED A FRIEND}
*please note I tried this and used it about 3 weeks ago*
*dying light takes forever for them to patch glitches so I highly think this still works*

I know this isn't really cracking but sure some here could use this 

Hidden Content
-
step 1: log into dying light and join your friends game -you need to be in dyinglight the following or else it wont work 

step 2: run over to your stash bag and scroll up and down for about 18 seconds or so (this preloads the stash) 

step 3:when ready stay exit your stash and stay hovered over it (very important you don't move) 

step 4: quickly have your friend kick you out of his/her game ,as soon as they do you will see a pop up that says you have been kicked 

step5: quickly press the comfirm button (on ps4 that is "X") 

step 6: a second pop up will come up and you have to quickly press confirm and then spam the button to open your stash (on ps4 this is square)

step 7: keep spamming it until you see your bag open then stop and let it finish loading

step 8: you are now in your stash on your own game, scroll through your stash (not inventory) and drop 1 stack of items exit and pick up
congrats you have now duplicated an item 

step 9:repeat 

please note it is super easy to crash your system so please don't get "greedy " ,
 be patient drop one stack at a time ect,
and make sure to have a back-up save data 

[Image: fiesta_parrot.gif] [Image: fiesta_parrot.gif] LEAVE A LIKE [Image: fiesta_parrot.gif] [Image: fiesta_parrot.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)