ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

information on the certificate generation for 0x50

by the1Domo - 08-12-2018 - 10:36 PM
even the original GIT Dumps from xblse
https://mega.nz/#!GBBwzQLJ!_rz4DYgQ5nVTE...aaI3hS8tuY

modified original dumps but yet someone else probably got credit for this to nobody ever accept me or says I can do anything of any value and when I do it they just called me stupid this community has shunned me and hated me

even though without me this community wouldn't even exist and would still be in the hands of ninja when you guys none of you would have anything but then you still have the nerve

please with no trolling tell me how I'm not the reason for this existence and how I'm not to play and their major goal I've been ranting so it doesn't really matter anyway no one will ever believe me everyone will always just shut me down and say I'm a liar I can't do something because that's just the way you guys you've all been brainwashed and lied to and abused so it would hurt your fragile egos too much to ever agree that I'm part of this community and I'm the biggest without me none of you guys would have anything
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: information on the certificate generation for 0x50 - by Kakashi - 08-21-2018 - 12:18 AM
RE: information on the certificate generation for 0x50 - by the1Domo - 06-30-2019 - 10:51 AM

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)