ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

information on the certificate generation for 0x50

by the1Domo - 08-12-2018 - 10:36 PM
sadly the it is public everything you really need is here I have literally released everything you need with no joke at all when you all in the right direction with every pointer I'm trying to show you guys how to find it yourself not give it to you everybody else is trying to mislead you and tell you it's not what it is they don't want you knowing it

the reason why I don't just want to hand everybody everything again because nobody wants to give me any credit for the original server that they're all based off of Colossus server files written in C sharp I've also released c++ version written called Titan reason why I don't just want to hand everybody everything easily anymore it's cuz I feel like nobody even gives me respecter any credit for the servers that they have now that they would have never had if it wasn't for me really sad that I'm really so much and help people so much and nobody ever give me any credit or respect they always talk down about me even though none of them would have anything if it wasn't for me ninja would still have it all private and it would not be out to the public if it wasn't for me so why should I do things again why not make people do it by themselves I mean I'm giving you guys everything but you still don't believe me when I am the exact reason why any of you have servers in the first place but nobody will ever tell you that truth they will deny the up and down my bass when my code is still in their base

even You released files that I've made and not even giving me credit

you know I'm also the person who released and Infernus and xblse CODE not only that I've released tons of research over the years I've quite literally handed everybody everything but nobody gives me any credit they just talk down to me tell me I don't know how to do it when I was the one who taught so many people
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: information on the certificate generation for 0x50 - by Kakashi - 08-21-2018 - 12:18 AM
RE: information on the certificate generation for 0x50 - by the1Domo - 06-30-2019 - 10:25 AM

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)