ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Gaming Refund Trick

by xFrozenPikachu - 06-25-2018 - 09:00 PM
I'm here to describe the step by step tutorial of my method which allows you to get any game or gift card or skin you want for free!

This method 2x your value which you can use to redo redo and redo the method, doubling your money pretty much every time...

Before I start, I would like to say this method has an extremely high success rate, in terms pf percentage it's at least 95% and you can't really go wrong
with it, but if you have ANY questions just add my discord which is Ghost#5988.

Requirements: -Any sum of cash on paypal no matter how small or big.
-Basic typing skills
-Steam/ORIGIN/Uplay account (steam gives best results in my opinion)

Step 1:
Find a game/gift card/CS:GO skin you are interested in.
Make sure you have enough or close to enough money to purchase this game, remember you'll be getting this money back and keeping the product of your choice

Step 2:
Pick a suitable site that has the product you want and have access to. Below are the main ones I personally use and are the most efficient:
https://www.g2a.com/
https://opskins.com/
https://www.kinguin.net/
https://gameflip.com/
There are many other sites just like this that you can also work with, but i find these 4 are the best in terms of the initial discounts they give+the potential 
of efficiently making your money back. The main ones out of these i reccomend will be opskins for csgo skins and any g2a for any games you are interested in, however
as said before the other sites works fine.

Step 3: 
Purchase the product you are interested in. Make sure if its a game you are purchasing the game key and the key itself works for your region. I personally prefer to purchase
off big time sellers as that way they are more like not to respond due to how busy they are and one refund of yours won't make too much of a dent in their massive turnovers...

Step 4: 
After purchasing and recieving the product, you'll want to activate it or make sure its in your possession. After purchasing, i usually wait a few hours before this next part but if you're feeling impatient you can just miss this step.

Step 5: Head on over paypal and initiate a chargeback through a case, if you have any questions about how to do this, just ask me on discord and i will happily help. Make sure you say the item hasn't been recieved, this is due to the fact
paypal doesn't really cover virtual products for sellers therefore the buyer has an advantage. This is where you need a bit of basic typing skills. You'll want to make a complain explaining how X site hasn't sent you the item you asked for 
and you would like a refund.

Step 6: Most sites usually don't respond to these disputes, and within 10 days you will have your money back in full and a free game that you picked. In the rare and uncommon instance that the site in question does reply to the dispute,
paypal will ask for tracking information which the site in question will fail to provide and you may just add another comment about how you havent recieved.

Misc.:

I reccomend you start off doing this with a much smaller sum like 10$ or maybe even less, just to get the hang of it, but for more experienced people like myself, every time i use this method, i mainly do it for more expensive items and mostly with 
csgo knives. That way I can make around about 100-200$ every time...

The only downside of this method is that a lot of the time the site in question will attempt to ban your account which is easily solved by making a new one. I sell cheap prepaid virtual credit cards for anyone in need of one in order to make a new 
paypal to retry this method and get the easy cash rolling in.

Remember any serious or big queries you have, come to me before doing anything as a big reason you have invested in this method is that so you have an experienced person helping you out every stuff of the way...which is what differs this method from others
the fact you have me with you every step of the way.

Tripling money method, extended for premium clients.

This method is a way of tripling money with very low hassle in a similarly efficient way as the above method. This is for people who are purchasing a game key and are looking for a way to make even MORE money.

1.) when purchasing the game key, make sure to tick the protection equivalent button for that site, e.g for g2a they have the g2a protection plan where if the key doesn't work, you'll be able to be compensated.

2.) After you have purchased and recieved the game key, activate it. For added and extra protection, I highly reccomend you to activate it on an alternative account to your main that is linked as that way they can't prove
that you have already redeemed it.

3.) Message g2a through their support system, outlining how your key doesn't work and they may ask for proof in which you just try activating the key on your main which will give a 'already activated' error.

4.) After basic Social engineering, using the templates in the other .txt to aid you, they will go and ahead and offer you a refund, usually another key or their own currency.

5.) After you have recieved the refund from them, go ahead and open a deal dispute on paypal using the templates provided telling them how the key they gave you doesn't work.

6.) Once the amount of days before the seller has time to respond ends, you'll be refunded through paypal.

Misc:
This method is slightly more difficult to do and may take a bit longer but you'll be fine as long as you ask me any queries you may have and use the templates provided. The end result would be getting your money on paypal back
and also having double that value in keys/the site's own currency (make sure to spend it before opening a chargeback case though!).

If you still dont get how your tripling your money, here's an example:
You buy csgo for 10$ on g2a.
You do the g2a support method and they give you another key/site currency.
You chargeback and get 10$ on paypal back.

The end result being: csgo game+10$+gamekey/site currency.

(Some guy sold this to my friend and it seemed pretty basic so he did a chargeback and  he sent it to me so I decided to post it lol) Sorry for that improper English in this tut. because I'm pretty sure the guy is Nigerian.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Fraud. | IP: 71.59.1.120 | Email: [email protected]
Just another chargeback method.
Thanks bro gonna try this
Tnx for great tut
Thanks for the info. Gaming is uncharted territory for me so I look forward to trying your methods!
very informative, I would like another income stream
I am curious.. did g2a crack down on this method recently? And can you use an actual gaming account or should it be a secondary/separate one?
g2a stepped up with that wouldnt try it again
don't recommend this with g2a they follow up on almost 90% of their chargebacks and will most likely win. I found this out the hard way.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
How old is that tutorial and does this method actually still work?  
I have noticed that lately more and more companies seem to be responding to their PayPal cases 
which makes alot of these charge back methods more trouble than than they are worth
Мы служба SEO-экспертов, занимающихся увеличением трафика и улучшением рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда достигли значительных результатов и готовы поделиться с вами нашими знаниями и опытом.
Какие выгоды ждут вас:
сео оптимизация купить
• Тщательный анализ вашего сайта и разработка персональной стратегии продвижения.
• Оптимизация контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта для максимальной эффективности.
• Регулярный анализ результатов и мониторинг вашего онлайн-присутствия для его улучшения.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
Уже много клиентов оценили результаты: рост посещаемости, улучшение рейтинга в поисковых запросах и, конечно, увеличение прибыли. Мы можем предоставить вам бесплатную консультацию, для обсуждения ваших потребностей и разработки стратегии продвижения, соответствующей вашим целям и финансовым возможностям.
Не упустите возможность увеличить прибыль вашего бизнеса в онлайн-мире. Обратитесь к нам прямо сейчас.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)