ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

NEED SUM ROBUX

by firefought - 06-10-2018 - 07:10 PM
If anyone has a way to get free RB then Pm me. always available.
Bet its to play Roblox Battle Royale
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Do a survey, it took me months to find an actual working site for robux. Best of luck.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
There's no way to get FREE robux same as FREE V-Bucks as those are server based and you can only buy via those sites or by buying a legit card that is in that currency, If you go onto a site where it says FREE robux or v-bucks or any free whatever it could be you'll be greeted with the select the amount etc, And the thing at the bottom with names and amounts already giving out (or so it may seem) after some checking the source by right clicking and inspecting it you can see its fake its just a bunch of names and amounts that are looped to mimic it working, And ofc we can't forget after choosing everything you want you get greeted by the classic please verify your human rubbish which then leads to surveys. The point i'm making is you can't get free robux or v-bucks or whatever your wanting, As do you really think those people are able to access the server's database to get to your account to be able to place the funds in it? First of all if a company allowed that its against the law due to the data protection act the biggest example is facebook i need say no more on that one.

The only way to get robux, v-bucks or whatever your wanting is by saving up and buying it basically or buying a membership on roblox and making shirts etc and selling them for robux so on and so forth.

If you do ever see a site that says FREE ROBUX! or FREE V-BUCKS! Don't trust them, Leave them.

As the old saying goes "Nothing in life is truly free".

I hope this helps you out.
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
What ghostboy said is completely true.
dude find a real site or spend money

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)