ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Evolution community

by Rizla - 03-12-2018 - 09:32 PM
Welcome to the evolution rocketleague / gaming community. This is a community I discovered recently (for the regular DF users to understand) that play Rocketleague a game in which I have been heavily involved with for a long time now. Now being an admin on DF I figured why not try and do some sort of integration thing in which the communities come together as one to try form a bigger one and hopefully try and inspire gaming to be more of an active topic on DF. Ultimately I want the forum to have a completely new outlook on things and have gaming as one of its top priorities and I want this section to try and help push this forward.

If anyone has any ideas regarding this section or the gaming section in general feel free to drop a post or post in our suggestions section on the homepage.

Anyone who joins from the Evolution discord feel free to PM me on discord or just post below if you have any issues regarding the website or this section and I'll try my best to work with you guys.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)