ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

MMORPG Suggestions/Opinions

by Endgame - 02-14-2018 - 11:06 PM
So I'm a big fan of MMORPG games, but have no money to invest into the good popular ones. Just a little to afford a monthly fee.

I've been interested in trying out these so far:

Black Desert Online
Sword Art Online
Elsword
Silkroad - Free

I've currently got Tera, WoW, DDO, Silkroad, PoE, and FFXIV. All accounts except Tera & WoW aren't active until I decide.
Not sure what to do or try.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Have you tried Warframe? It has a great story line and tons of players. You could also try out the new Life is Feudal MMO that came out a month or two ago. Very slow start but solid game.
(02-18-2018 - 03:47 AM)dogman911 Wrote: Have you tried Warframe? It has a great story line and tons of players. You could also try out the new Life is Feudal MMO that came out a month or two ago. Very slow start but solid game.

Yeah, it's ok I guess. Not a fan of it really though.
I love Mars
I've played a lot of FFXIV lately. It's a fun game if you have friends to play with.
You can get a free version of the game and play up to level 30 before you have to buy the game.

There's also Guild Wars 2, which is entirely free. It's like FFXIV, only less complicated and less story driven and immersive.
[Image: DiverseGraphics_Banner_wide.png]
(02-28-2018 - 10:39 AM)VirtusGraphics Wrote: I've played a lot of FFXIV lately. It's a fun game if you have friends to play with.
You can get a free version of the game and play up to level 30 before you have to buy the game.

There's also Guild Wars 2, which is entirely free. It's like FFXIV, only less complicated and less story driven and immersive.

Yeah, I've played a bit of FFXIV and bought a month. I just have no one at all to play with.
I recently tried Guild Wars 2. It's ok. More of something I'd play just when I don't wanna play my other games.
I love Mars
I've got Black Desert for free from a friend and I can say it's my favorite MMORPG for now, I've used to play a lot of WoW and FFXIV (the trial tho lol), and for me Black Desert is way better

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)