ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Duplication Glitch still not patched

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:38 AM
Why do you guys believe that the Duplication Glitch is still not patched on BO3? Maybe they can't find a way to patch it? Or maybe they just don't give a fuck? Opinions below.
Are you talking about the account duplication glitch?
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-06-2016 - 02:40 AM)Gess Wrote: Are you talking about the account duplication glitch?

Yes, the glitch where people are going around and duplicating their stats to other peoples accounts. 
They actually had a similar glitch to this one in the early days on Black Ops 2.
(03-06-2016 - 02:42 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 02:40 AM)Gess Wrote: Are you talking about the account duplication glitch?

Yes, the glitch where people are going around and duplicating their stats to other peoples accounts. 
They actually had a similar glitch to this one in the early days on Black Ops 2.

A couple of weeks ago a user on DF duplicated his stats onto my account so yes, the duplication glitch is still possible.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-06-2016 - 02:43 AM)Gess Wrote: A couple of weeks ago a user on DF duplicated his stats onto my account so yes, the duplication glitch is still possible.

I'm aware that it's still possible. That's not what the thread asks haha, re-read it.
thank you dude :D

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)