ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

JTAG or naw?

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:31 AM
Do you have a JTAG/RGH 360 or an official 360?
I have both.
(03-07-2016 - 11:08 AM)Nova Wrote: I have both.

Why get both?
(03-08-2016 - 12:25 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-07-2016 - 11:08 AM)Nova Wrote: I have both.

Why get both?

One for modding, and one to play regular.
(03-08-2016 - 12:27 AM)Nova Wrote: One for modding, and one to play regular.

All you have to do on a JTAG is use an original self or eboot.
I don't use JTAG or an RGH because I like to enjoy games.
(03-08-2016 - 12:31 AM)0x00 Wrote: I don't use JTAG or an RGH because I like to enjoy games.

There are other ways to enjoy games you know.
(03-08-2016 - 12:31 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-08-2016 - 12:31 AM)0x00 Wrote: I don't use JTAG or an RGH because I like to enjoy games.

There are other ways to enjoy games you know.

I know but if you have something like a JTAG or RGH (for me at least when I have my computer) it seems that you always want to get better things. For example, you're playing an RPG and you're a legit player. You have a JTAG that opens possibilities of modding your character and such. It won't be long before you stop playing the legitimate game. Don't get me wrong I love to mod and create D3D hacks. I use to create hacks for a game called Combat Arms but it's terrible now and I hate the game. It's for PC by Nexon.
(03-08-2016 - 12:34 AM)0x00 Wrote: I know but if you have something like a JTAG or RGH (for me at least when I have my computer) it seems that you always want to get better things. For example, you're playing an RPG and you're a legit player. You have a JTAG that opens possibilities of modding your character and such. It won't be long before you stop playing the legitimate game. Don't get me wrong I love to mod and create D3D hacks. I use to create hacks for a game called Combat Arms but it's terrible now and I hate the game. It's for PC by Nexon.

Yeah, I am a former modder on PS3 and I was very much into it, but since the PS4 came out, I haven't touched my CFW. It's just a way to enjoy the game you know? Some people don't even play legit and they just like to create modifications.
(03-08-2016 - 12:37 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-08-2016 - 12:34 AM)0x00 Wrote: I know but if you have something like a JTAG or RGH (for me at least when I have my computer) it seems that you always want to get better things. For example, you're playing an RPG and you're a legit player. You have a JTAG that opens possibilities of modding your character and such. It won't be long before you stop playing the legitimate game. Don't get me wrong I love to mod and create D3D hacks. I use to create hacks for a game called Combat Arms but it's terrible now and I hate the game. It's for PC by Nexon.

Yeah, I am a former modder on PS3 and I was very much into it, but since the PS4 came out, I haven't touched my CFW. It's just a way to enjoy the game you know? Some people don't even play legit and they just like to create modifications.

I haven't been able to get back into creating anything since I broke my laptop (by dropping in from about 2 inches on its side in a car) so I haven't been doing much. Still I believe it's more fun to create mods then to abuse them.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)