ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Where did you purchase your PS4

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:29 AM
What store did you buy your PS4 from and how much did it cost you?
I bought it in gamestop for a total of $600 with GTA5 and an extra controller. I had to return the console about 3 times because it kept going into safe mode and they had to give me a new one each time.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-06-2016 - 02:31 AM)Gess Wrote: I bought it in gamestop for a total of $600 with GTA5 and an extra controller. I had to return the console about 3 times because it kept going into safe mode and they had to give me a new one each time.

Nice, I don't play GTA V but I really wanted to buy the BO3 Limited Edition console.
bought mine at target .. which had a extended warranty .. then they pulled out of Canada a month later :p
(03-06-2016 - 02:29 AM)Axe Wrote: What store did you buy your PS4 from and how much did it cost you?

Santa delivered mine  :tears:
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
Bestbuy, 1 year no payments. It was the Battlefront 500 GB deal. It was $299.99
Kmart for like 400 dollars. It was on special.
@3 is my slut
Bought and sold mine locally. I usually buy things that are cheap and then flip them for profits after I get done using them. But I bought a 500 GB White PS4 for $225 + $10 in gas for them meeting me closer.
On Amazon when it just came out.
I got it for my birthday from my girl ^^

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)