ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Anyone else starting to get bored with GTA?

by tom0111 - 10-22-2017 - 06:35 PM
I also like to play a video game like Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, GTA 5 and many more. I think GTA 5 is the latest series to play, which is now available with so many interesting activities like taking picture of yourself with the help of the available smartphone, doing experiments with the vehicles, doing robbery at the store, supermarket, etc while playing. One of the interesting things about this game is that you can play this game in both modes. Playing the game in the multiplayer mode with friends is like extracting more fun and entertainment in life. But it is true that one has to gain a certain experience in a single player mode in order to play in the multiplayer mode. Which platform do you guys use to play your game? I simply used to play my games on the Xbox console as I found it compatible to play any kinds of the video game. One can also Xbox Live 50 Euro Kaufen online to play games on the Xbox if interested in playing video games on the Xbox console. I think playing games on the Xbox is very easy and comfortable as compared to the other platform like a PC. You do not need to worry much about the hardware part.
My money is on GTA being out Christmas 2020. All systems, old and new, so they can max install base.
(10-22-2017 - 06:35 PM)tom0111 Wrote: Online and singleplayer are so repetitive now, constantly getting killed

Yeah if you are not a modder!
got board a long time ago game is rubbish now repeat repeat repeat over and over again

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)