ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm a developer. Would you play this game?

by tedesignz - 07-27-2017 - 03:10 AM
I would probably play it, I like casual puzzle games.
Not many puzzle games these days unless you have a large adverting system like candy crush and Facebook, or mix it with modern trend like the family guy puzzle app on the appstore, and similar games like Trump Jump.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
yes probably its cool ! can i be a tester ?
I'd give it a go, pretty into puzzle games. HMU when you have something I could test :)
im gonna check this game and write a review in the evening! ThX!
i would give the game a go!
Maybe, voxel always are cool
happy play game
Sure.I can translate in my native language if you want,for not so much money.It's right I want to help you,but it's a work(50$ all the game really really cheap).If you want I can try the game.
:lit: If you buy something from me,accounts,ebooks,methods,keys etc...you should read:

You have 3 payment methods:

- BTC  :oscar:
- Paysafecard (dollar$ or €uro)
-Paypal (dollar$ or €uro)  :sleepy:
If you use paypal read,you have 2 payment methods

1.Pay the import decided (7$ for each method) as family or friends if you trust me

2.Pay +1$(for methods) or more(depends how mu chch you buy) not as family or friends,so if you think I scammed you,you can chargeback.

Other things,you can't share it with nobody
You can't resell it
You can't say it's your
You can't tell to nobody the contenent
If you do one of this things,where will be consequences.

But there a thing you can do,if you want to get money,you can let someone buy from me,and you will get 5%.Every 10 people,+ 1%.I'll write all.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)