ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm a developer. Would you play this game?

by tedesignz - 07-27-2017 - 03:10 AM
I'm thinking of making a cyberpunk themed action/puzzle game with a voxel aesthetic.  Would post a link, but it's my first post.  It would have a voxel aesthetic though.

would you be interested in playing a game like this or do you think it's too gimmicky?
I'd give it a try as long as the puzzles are difficult enough.
And I like the cyberpunk theme too. Good luck with your game.
Eh that's really vague. Some more detail would help.
Putting action/puzzle together in the same game is decent enough to get me hooked, it depends would it be a 2d above POV type of puzzle game like; streets of rogue or hotline Miami, or 3d like that slowmo shooting puzzle game with the glass and stuff, can't ever remember it's name.
(07-27-2017 - 03:10 AM)tedesignz Wrote: I'm thinking of making a cyberpunk themed action/puzzle game with a voxel aesthetic.  Would post a link, but it's my first post.  It would have a voxel aesthetic though.

would you be interested in playing a game like this or do you think it's too gimmicky?
i would try it
[Image: b99fc5b8ec4330dc46b178ef1f5be71d.png]

Vouches:0
Sounds interesting. I don't like voxel graphics but if it is entertaining enough could be great.
Im interested in any voxel games.
Definetly yes, it will be nice and exiting one.
I do not like the combination of action + puzzle. When i want to play a puzzle game i want to have time and peace to think about it. I like cyberpunk though
(07-27-2017 - 03:10 AM)tedesignz Wrote: I'm thinking of making a cyberpunk themed action/puzzle game with a voxel aesthetic.  Would post a link, but it's my first post.  It would have a voxel aesthetic though.

puzzle games nah... i don't like them it's like old school for me

but depends upon concept

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)