ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Feedback

by Billie - 04-13-2018 - 10:36 PM
- You should make the registration longer than seven days because people can make so much more spam/leech accounts.
- Let people see what they did when they got banned (there posts/threads)
- Make more awards, like bring back the selfie...
- Do more giveaways/contests for an upgrade, because not everyone can afford it.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(04-13-2018 - 10:36 PM)Alice Wrote: - You should make the registration longer than seven days because people can make so much more spam/leech accounts.
- Do more giveaways/contests for an upgrade, because not everyone can afford it.

I agree with everything stated here, 100%.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
(04-15-2018 - 10:01 PM)x9x Wrote:
(04-13-2018 - 10:36 PM)Alice Wrote: - You should make the registration longer than seven days because people can make so much more spam/leech accounts.

I agree with everything stated here, 100%.

thanks. I really hope they will do the upgrade one, because I really want emerald... :/
dimethylamine - Discord
Maybe some good ideas here, i agree. 100%
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(04-25-2018 - 04:38 AM)Ghost Wrote: Maybe some good ideas here, i agree. 100%

thanks, :D
dimethylamine - Discord
- You should make the registration longer than seven days because people can make so much more spam/leech accounts. - Already have leeching systems coming into place in the new version of DF.

- Let people see what they did when they got banned (there posts/threads) - Usually the ban reason explains pretty clearly as to why they got banned for example leeching/spamming is pretty self explanatory and users can post ban appeals and get further explanation as to why their account was terminated.

- Make more awards, like bring back the selfie... - More will be coming in the new version of DF.

- Do more giveaways/contests for an upgrade, because not everyone can afford it. - Contests is a hard one because we have hosted ones in the past but they don't exactly warrant enough replies in order to make it a fair contest / giveaway. But like before more will come in the future.
(04-26-2018 - 12:45 AM)Rizla Wrote: - Already have leeching systems coming into place in the new version of DF.

The current 15 post required for download links means that the forum is filled with nonsense replies and threads :l

I get that it's supposed to get people to engage with the forum but It's also degrading the quality of posts.

I don't have a better solution to prevent leechers though  Think
(05-19-2018 - 01:14 AM)mainjungle Wrote:
(04-26-2018 - 12:45 AM)Rizla Wrote: - Already have leeching systems coming into place in the new version of DF.

The current 15 post required for download links means that the forum is filled with nonsense replies and threads :l

I get that it's supposed to get people to engage with the forum but It's also degrading the quality of posts.

I don't have a better solution to prevent leechers though  Think
make a verify system where they have to verify there human 30 times to reply ONCE xD that is surly going to get them ANNOYED.
dimethylamine - Discord

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)