ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbox one RGH/JailBreak??

by captain_mods555 - 12-14-2019 - 02:50 AM
Is anyone still actively trying to do this? Im sure everyone knows xbox newest generation is coming out.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(12-14-2019 - 02:50 AM)captain_mods555 Wrote: Is anyone still actively trying to do this? Im sure everyone knows xbox newest generation is coming out.
not going to happen anytime soon. there is a possibility off it being private but its not going to come anytime soon to say the least
Ps4 has a more active modding scene than xbox
its dead cause of xbox new constant updating policy
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leeching
i would say not for a while to be honest even if it does like mentioned aboth there is so many updates still will get patched and change so much all the time
there's a strong homebrew community on the xbox one very strong you can root the console and dev mode and have full root abilities!! kernel access and more. you can run your own services and run your own code a lot of people are porting games. piracy for Xbox One games will probably never happen, in the modding aspect of Homebrew the Xbox One actually has more content than the PS 4. so in reality the Xbox has a bigger Community just not with piracy and game cheating. I think I'll post some tutorials here later showing people how to get Homebrew on Xbox One there was already a ton of Homebrew and tutorials out there but apparently not here. Billy at the Xbox One research team has a lot of good things going on but not for piracy/ I and other people who are working with the Xbox One refuse to do anything for piracy. I and other people who are working with the Xbox One refuse to do anything for piracy. if you want to do Homebrew and play game ports.
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)