ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbOnline VS Xbox Shield

by xbOnline - 06-10-2019 - 02:22 PM
(06-05-2020 - 10:55 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(06-10-2019 - 02:22 PM)xbOnline Wrote: Before we get into any arguments here let's clear this up and get the basic facts.

• King/Shield claim their menu isn't a terrible copy.
  • King/Shield claim they did not steal the design of the xbOnline Menu
  • King/Shield claim in their latest video that the cheats they have destroy xbOnline

They proceeded to make this extremely cheesy video

but we can see from the video, the guy who is HVH'ing has no idea what he is doing. So we asked for a rematch.

This was the result....

If you would like just the voice of rage, please watch this video.

He wanted me to literally turn off options that suited him. ENJOY.

BONUS CONTENT

Shield Menu
[Image: oYWn4F2.png]

xbOnline Menu
[Image: hEAkMJL.png]
Xbonline idk why you act like your service is so much better than everyone elses. You charge around 40 a month to play on a 10 year old console LMAO. And you make posts against other services, very unprofessional. Idk why anyone would use your service.
because shield is professional. lol
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: .
(06-10-2019 - 02:22 PM)xbOnline Wrote: Before we get into any arguments here let's clear this up and get the basic facts.

• King/Shield claim in their latest video that the cheats they have destroy xbOnline

but we can see from the video, the guy who is HVH'ing has no idea what he is doing. So we asked for a rematch.

This was the result....

BONUS CONTENT

Shield Menu

xbOnline Menu
oof, got no opinion on this one

(06-05-2020 - 11:05 PM)xbOnline Wrote:

This was the result....

BONUS CONTENT

Shield Menu

xbOnline Menu
Xbonline idk why you act like your service is so much better than everyone elses. You charge around 40 a month to play on a 10 year old console LMAO. And you make posts against other services, very unprofessional. Idk why anyone would use your service.

First of all we act like its better than everyone elses because for the majority, it is. We actually did the work, both cheats & lasting, along with defeating Microsofts Security. We are also 1 of 2 people/servers to actually do it correctly. We charge $35 usd, which yes is what we charge, it isn't $40 and that $35 is for the work we have endured on this project and that includes people like you. We have built our client from the ground up, made the security for our project from the ground up and defeated the Challenge System from the ground up. We are first to be online after a dash update, and we don't need to wait for other people to leak information.

So Why do we think we are better than everyone else? Because I believe you are paying for this service, which has actually been developed by people who know exactly what they're doing and the best top tier reverse engineers in the scene. If anything changed, we'd for sure be one of the first, if not the first online again.

I don't think I am being unprofessional at all. I am defending my service, and what my service is. Just because I made a post, that the opposing server is copying our cheats or immitating is the better word is simply defending my service and the exact reason you pay the premium. Because you're paying for quality, not trash.

The Shield Developer literally asked me if hashes ect were correct, if anything had changed ect to get online this dashboard - certainly shows that they know what they're doing...

and " Idk why anyone would use your service." - Ask that to the hundreds to that continue to use it weekly.

[Image: smug-pepe-png-12.png]
whats the other server to do it "correctly"
(06-05-2020 - 11:46 PM)D3R8NK Wrote:

This was the result....

BONUS CONTENT

Shield Menu

xbOnline Menu
oof, got no opinion on this one

(06-05-2020 - 11:05 PM)xbOnline Wrote:

This was the result....

BONUS CONTENT

Shield Menu

xbOnline Menu

First of all we act like its better than everyone elses because for the majority, it is. We actually did the work, both cheats & lasting, along with defeating Microsofts Security. We are also 1 of 2 people/servers to actually do it correctly. We charge $35 usd, which yes is what we charge, it isn't $40 and that $35 is for the work we have endured on this project and that includes people like you. We have built our client from the ground up, made the security for our project from the ground up and defeated the Challenge System from the ground up. We are first to be online after a dash update, and we don't need to wait for other people to leak information.

So Why do we think we are better than everyone else? Because I believe you are paying for this service, which has actually been developed by people who know exactly what they're doing and the best top tier reverse engineers in the scene. If anything changed, we'd for sure be one of the first, if not the first online again.

I don't think I am being unprofessional at all. I am defending my service, and what my service is. Just because I made a post, that the opposing server is copying our cheats or immitating is the better word is simply defending my service and the exact reason you pay the premium. Because you're paying for quality, not trash.

The Shield Developer literally asked me if hashes ect were correct, if anything had changed ect to get online this dashboard - certainly shows that they know what they're doing...

and " Idk why anyone would use your service." - Ask that to the hundreds to that continue to use it weekly.

[Image: smug-pepe-png-12.png]
whats the other server to do it "correctly"
NiNJA
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)