ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbOnline BO2 (Godmode) Fix

by 360 - 02-26-2021 - 01:43 AM
Wait what does hvh stand for, I thought the whole point was to see who has the better hacks by using, you know, hacks. I don't believe anyone is upset that you released this. all you have done is given everyone an even advantage, as if it matters, come on it's xbo. you think we need godmode, lol. they was just f*cking around. watch this still aint gonna make a difference.

xbOnline Gang
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Hacks are hacks xbo spend there time developing better and better cheats and god mode may be one of them but least they are being orignal and not being skids wanting to be drip fed code :)
Nice share I guess
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Matthew? kinda sus.
Nice nice wow so much has changed .
thats quite sad cant lie
loool what the hell godmode
How is something this basic bring attention lol
if someone is using godmode most people just quit anyways. especially if the hacks are way to much. Cause shit gets boring after a while
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(06-25-2021 - 10:12 PM)Arilean Wrote: How is something this basic bring attention lol

How is something this basic bring attention lol? Good Question...

Well this post do only be made since they began to claim that this was a 'bug' in their cheats but then never fixed it since they was aware of it for a while and then began to say using god mode was allowed in hack vs hacks after a couple months prior accusing other servers of using god mode and how its 'cheating' rofl. Funny enough the videos was taken down by them shortly after. 

But then this post has left people to be up their arse on the situation. Lets just hope December kills everything off.
nice find bro thanks

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)