ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbOnline #1 RGH/JTAG Stealth Service | 6 Years + KV Life [NO KV NEEDED!]

by xbOnline - 06-03-2019 - 05:50 AM
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]

#1 Leading XBL Service
Providing you a secure access to LIVE and innovating since 2016.

Packages Available

[Image: ticketz.png]24 Hours - $2.24
[Image: ticketz.png]3 Days - $4.49
[Image: ticketz.png]7 Days - $7.49
[Image: ticketz.png]14 Days - $14.24
[Image: ticketz.png]Single Month - $26.25

We have gone to extreme lengths to make sure our responses are beyond perfect!

So what is included?

OUR CHEATS

[Image: 6BDrD9a.png] No Keyvault? no problem. xbOnline no longer requires a keyvault. Simply delete the keyvault from your folder and let us take care of the rest!

AS RECOMMENDED BY THE MODDING COMMUNITYS TOP YOUTUBER

[Image: AGF-l7-tcvIuo22_EEDAjBHR_ccRZd-HY_NHiDf1...ff-rj-k-no]

Our Contact Information

100% has my vouch xbOnline is an amazing service offered by extremely knowledgeable people who not only posses the skills to bring us this incredible stealth service but also offer world class custom support and troubleshooting. there is almost always someone in the discord willing to help troubleshoot your problems. I have known the owner for a long time, he is a smart guy and very kind and supportive. #GoodGuyKraz
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(06-03-2019 - 09:00 PM)Kooleeger Wrote: The service is great, no doubt about it. But let's not deny the fact that the "no kv" feature is a load of poop.
You should rename it to "No User-End KV", seeing as you have server sided the Certs and Keys and using it like that.
How do we know this? Well, someone by the name of jay360mods showed a dump of a static KVblob container showing the before and after of using xbOnline.
Anyway, like I said; No hate, just please stop proclaiming things that are factually deniable. 

Hello. 

Thanks for your concern. Let me just say that the term "No User-End KV" just sounds confusing in itself. Waterproof - That is like saying water cannot get into the tiny holes and crevices so it cannot get damaged proof.  No Keyvault is exactly what it is and the client does not need a keyvault to use the service xbOnline. The guy that you are talking about does not know how our method works and you are free to try this method. The reason it worked for him was because he did not clear the cached ticket. May I ask what a KVblob container is? is this a file type I don't know about? because as far as I know - the public only know about a keyvault. Which is a 0x4000 byte binary file(bin).

There is no facts, so I don't see how this is factually deniable. Do you have access to our service? can you see how the server is doing the work? 

But thank you for the concern.

p.s and unlike these other services that are using an actual keyvault *which is from a public release* xbOnline won't have an issue with this once the challenges are re-enabled.

(06-03-2019 - 08:27 PM)Rick Wrote: 100% has my vouch xbOnline is an amazing service offered by extremely knowledgeable people who not only posses the skills to bring us this incredible stealth service but also offer world class custom support and troubleshooting. there is almost always someone in the discord willing to help troubleshoot your problems. I have known the owner for a long time, he is a smart guy and very kind and supportive. #GoodGuyKraz

Thank you for the vouch man. It is appreciated. You've been a supporter for quite a bit now.
Thank you Leon, very cool!
The keeper of everything you wish you had and knew.
Fat vouch on this thread
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: breaching
Vouched by me, GLWS.
Biggest vouch. Best team to be apart of too
(06-07-2019 - 01:22 PM)xlkatzReborn Wrote: Biggest vouch. Best team to be apart of too

Thank you. We appreciate to hear from someone that is apart of the team.
Vouch for my niggas at xbO dank service.
Awesome service!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: affiliation with king/giths.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)